💘 😊 part-4 ☺

**Jimin pov**

Jae: OPPAAAAAA.......

(She jumped on me with full of joy...i hugged her tightly with a smile seeing her this happy.. )

Jimin: Are you happy?

Jae: No... Iam soo sooo soooo happy~~~i love you oppa..

Jimin: I love you to baby..

Jae: oppa Y/n anea said we will enjoy there and do so much fun.. And...

She started saying how excited she is to visit INDIA.. yes we are going to India because our marriage is going to heald there.. After having a big debut with my family members and this excited kid I agreed and handed my office work to hyung now I will be wasting my time there.. I wish this all things complete as soon as possible.. And go back to office.

?? : HYUNG.....

(I Turned around to see the most irritating person... Why he have to come with us too I glared him and started walking with jae..)

?? : yeah wait hyung~.. Why are you in hurry?

Jimin: iam not in hurry..

(I maintain that soft tone but still my blood is boiling to punch his face)

?? : really... Then why are you running away from me jimi-shiiii

Jimin: just shut up and don't even dare to call like that again JUNGKOOK..

(I pointed finger right in front of his face.. While burning in angry ..he backed away saying...)

jungkook: ok ok clam down now.. Hyung

Jae: bunny oppa hehe you are scared...

Jungkook: No no iam not scared my little warrior.. How are you my flower.

Jae : iam so pretty oppa.. Thank you.

Jungkook: and how am I huh?

He opened his arms
( famous shahrukh khan pose ° ͜ʖ ͡ -..
.posing like a hero here in airport!!!!

Jimin: can we just go? Time is up our flight will move..

Jungkook: jimi-shi there is a little more time- oh wait are you that desirous to see your wife huh?

(What's wrong with his smirk? Can I just puch his face?)

Jimin: whatever jae let's go we are lat-

Jungkook: hey warrior let's go to that shop and buy something for you what you say?

Jae: ummm o-oppa?

(She turns towards me with a little pout and cute puppy eyes.. Now how can I say no?)

Jimin: be careful.. Don't leave your bunny oppa hand..

Jae: yeayyyy thank you oppa..

Jungkook: let's go warrior.. There see there .. It's a teddy you want it?

 It's a teddy you want it?