❣️ part-16 ❣️

** Y/n pov **

I opened my eyes staggeringly felling sudden touch of a hand over mine  and saw jimin hugging jae  in his embrace surrounded by his long sleeve blue T-shirt hands which is under the pillow and another one was holding her.. His face was deep down on jae head . .those soft brown shade hair was covering his perfect forehead from my view ...

Suddenly his lashes opend directly making a eye contact with mine.from Yesterday I just avoided him and his gaze.i gasped after few minutes realising that was not a dream, his staring piercing into my soul.

I sprinted out of the bed and went directly to the bathroom before anything would happen or he says. I splashed water on my face cursing myself to be this weak in front of him. I lean down on sink side base closing my ,again those eyes flashed I groan and splash water again cursing in all Languages..

Y/n : stupid.. Idiot..you know what your mom is right you are donkey no you are monkey no no ahhh you are big dumbo.... Clam down, relax, take long breath cool.... You are fine yeah you are fine..

Taking a deep breath I open my eyes to see reflection on the clean large mirror . I turned around to take a clear look of the bathroom..
Room was delightful with perfect brown shade marble walls , a pair of slippers are on the mat ,the sun storming in side from the big glass window near bathtub.. And tub filled with flower petals.

𝘈𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪..

Oh my... Tub near the window? .. I- how can I take shower there? ..

I looked around for any other substitute of this large open window.. Opening a door I found shower room..

Y/n : Not bad Mr. Jimpak you have clean and tidy room not like you messed and grumbled.woahhh , why there are so many towels there? - of course that little jimpak need to wrapped around towels like mummy in Egypt what else...

Whatever before I face him again I should go down otherwise don't know what iam gonna do...

Suddenly the incident happened on our haldi day which I was in his hands all drenched, he was looking deadly attractive with his dark eyes ,his cold hands around me - aish I really need to calm myself.

After taking a warm shower I changed into my red anarkali with matching simple earings and yeah this marrige bangles which was strictly instructed by dadhi "you should not remove till five days"...after checking my self once again I walked to door.

Y/n : you can do it Y/n , he is still sleepy nothing will happen

Y/n : you can do it Y/n , he is still sleepy nothing will happen.. Clam down.

I took a deep breath holding the knob before opening slightly. I peeked out only to see my pari cuddling with a pillow..there is no trace of him  for which I was glad, I thanked God and walked towards jae to check on her.. It's only six am so it's fine to Let her sleep more..