💘 part -23🤭

Ting Ting....

Look who is here..

Hehe yeah me...your lazy,moody author ..

Anyways just want to wish you all a happy *BHOGI* ...

With full of 😝😏 yeah that you all will know after this part 😅...

Letch start ituuuu😙..

🤍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🖤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🤍

**Jimin pov**

Y/n : why you have to leave now only appa ~~.

She hugged her dad while pouting at him for leaving after a week staying in korea....

In this few days she never had proper conversation or at least a simple eye contact with me for a milly second that made me to feel .... Just forget it.

And those all days she took jae and spend time with her brother and friends ...

Jae used to come and join me while eating or sleeping because she is used to it also she feels safe being with me..

But the hell... Her AmMa don't even care to talk to me Or not even cared to ask about me.

Y/d : we need to take care of all the things there beta, and more over we will come came in snap of days. Right Amma?.

Grandma : yes you are right beta. I need to prepare something sooooo beautiful to my Rishi's wife too. But I decided to stay here with you for few days.. So don't we will enjoy ok!.

Y/n : I know.. I know but, I still can't believe you all are here ... Is it a dream?.. Or you are here for real!??..

Rishi : this is the 3828292929100000000000ō nth time you are asking that question from past days miss. Thunder.

Y/n : I hate you bhaiaya..

Rishi : oh god not aging .... I already told you I was about to inform this all but you didn't picked up the call and when you did it was not you but that was your husband.. Then he planned for our engagement suprise on your party.. Thats was not my fault at all devi maha rani ji...

Y/n : I still hate you... You are betraychuu from now.

Rishi face palmed as all chuckled on there fight.. While Y/n rested her chin on her grandma's shoulder holding her from behind..

Oh!! That pout also... Even my baby never pouted as much as she is doing it.

Yoongi : cab is here uncle..if you want you can stay in our house rishi.

Rishi : yeah sure I need to tell so many tips for two naughty kids .

Everyone laughed moving out to send off Y/n's appa and her grandpa. All others moved to the Y/n house here in Korea to have a visit over Korea.

-------------------------

I came to Hall while taking updates from
Mr. Hutton who was in office dealing everything well. As I was going to upstairs to get some rest on the way I saw Y/n in the Hall deeply concentrated on a large screen television in front of her .

Jimin : Hani!! Br-

Hana : it's Hana not hani . ..

Jimin : whatever, I was telling you to-

Hana : excuse me !!! I have other works sorry.

Jimin : ok fine half salary cut.

Hana : yah why???