💞 part-7 💞

**Jimin pov**

Jimin: No

Suga: are you sure?

Jimin: more than that..

(I said with more than confidence with straight face wich was having no emotion.. Hearing my answer hyung came to me and patted my shoulder before saying. )

Suga: it will change soon..

Jimin: what?

Suga: you will know when right time comes.. But just don't be so cold.

Jimin: I can't change my self for someone who just came as a visitor.

Suga: yes..yes you will not.. Now leave it I don't have any interest to hear you ... Can I just take rest iam so tired... Where is my bed..

Jimin: hyung it's morning and you want to sleep?

Suga: just for some hours .. Your Noona eaten my head before coming here.. And my head hurts because of that so let me-

(His sentence was cut off by that idiot scream...who was shouting like he lost in the alley which filled by some Theifs)

Suga: aish what the thing he want now...

(He said covering his eyes by his arm as he was alredy laying on bed ready to sleep)

Jungkook: HYUNGSSSSS WHERE ARE YOU..... MY DEAR HYUNGSSSS~~~~

Jimin: stop shouting .. We are here only.

Jungkook: oh ok jimi-shiiiiii... Oh suga hyung is here?

Jimin: he is sleeping.. What you want? Why are you shouting?

(Without answering me he went to hyung who is pretending to sleep ..he was smiling mischievous with a grin. )

Jungkook: look at him how cute he is looking so cute...let me play with him..

(He said and climb on hyung clapping his hands excitedly... After successful in adjusting him on hyung top he started to unbutton hyung shirt like what the hell is he is up too? )

Suga: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING JUNGKOOK.... MOVE AWAY..

jungkook: hyung you are looking so hot let me help you..Wait.!

Suga: YEAHH IDIOT -

G.mom: jimi- what is happening here?

(Out of no where Y/N grandma appear calling me but shocked seeing this whole drama of this idiot and hyung... They also stoped there activity and remain in shock in the same position.)

Jimin: it's nothing they are just fighting...do they bother you grandma?

G. Mom: no nothing... I just wanted to say that you should stay in our guest house from Tomorrow as wedding rituals will start so would you like anyone of the family member to accompany you there? I know your parents are here then too...But it seams like you have great enjoyment.

(she said as eyeing jungkook who was standing beside me as he smiled awkwardly..and hyung was just standing by bed with his blank face. )

Jimin: well we can adjust there..dont worry grandma..

Grandma: what about your daughter?

Jungkook: she is his sister not daughter.. Grany we will take care of her.

Grandma: oh ok..
(She said with a unpleasant way.. May be because of jungkook behavior a while ago?) well then I'll go now..

Jungkook: wait wait wait....