❣️part-14 ❣️

Hehehe...

Passing by the way iam drooping something here.. Have a look.. My shiny stars.. 😉

Enjoy now..

_________________

** Y/n pov **

Here iam standing of my grandma and moving my head round along with her hand moments in front of me. obviously! She is again taking her most famous and favorite work to make run those evil eyes on from me..

Well, well ,well !! After that day when I and jk with jae cried to stay here for one day it was extended for three more days.. And these days I did what I was about to do when I was here all masty and gasti..

Grandma : my eyes, you parents eyes, brothers eyes,family eyes relatives eyes, or any evil eyes should not fall on you..Now Spit

As a good girl I did what she asked me to do.. I spit on those poor red chilly and rock salt in her hands..

Y/n : dadhi why all these? You even said parents? Brother? What did they even did?

Grandma : such a long time you have taken to come back here and that too for your marriage and on your marriage day you where looking like a golden brick shining through out the place which cause your all family members to stare at you like you are not there daughter..

Your brother? Do you know how many times he said "my little thunder looking really like a thunder".. A part from them all others eyes where glued on you including my and your dhada ji's also..

Y/n : you all are my family daadhi, you can say what you want to say.

Grandma : y/n at a peak stage even family eyes also act as evil eyes without there knowing.. So we have to do it.. Now stop your words here.

Y/n : ok dadhi,you can do that with me and jae..but why him?

I whispered near her pointing towards that Mr. Jimpak who is now standing with his meaw and bunny not to mention but with that smile, attractive look near car.he was in blue Tuxedo with peaceful eyes . Jae is with my friends and bhai having her last moments while taking selfies  She get much comfortable around them.. Infact she spent her most of the time with them all these days..

I came back to sence when I got a smack on my head

I came back to sence when I got a smack on my head.. Without even seeing the person I know who did that.. And started whining or you can say fake cry well It's non other than..

Y/n : AMMMA~~~.

Y/m : shut up donkey.. He is your husband so respect him.

Y/n : for your kind information.. I know he is my hubby and iam his wife!! And miss. Donkey's Amma I know well how to respect my husband Thank you..

Y/m : what you said !!! Come here.

Grandma : bahu!! Leave her for now.. Drop her at airport safely she need you don't fight like kids when you are a mother of married kid and she is also a mother.