💘part-26🙈

🙊🙉🙈

THANK YOU FOR 20K VIEWssssss.... Dam I just waited to hit it and also expected it will be 2k voted...

But it's ok... If it hitted 2k don't know what I would do more than this 😶...

Thinking about what this!? ..... 😏😏read it by yourself .

However sorry for late update... I would really post the next part so fast as fq when I receive the comments which I want to see...

Don't miss take my wants... Because when you read a book there is no options to show your emotions or excitement.. But , here you have that opportunity to express yourself, your ideas , intrest, everything...

Just imagin getting a reply from great author like
R. K. Narayana, famous for Malgudi days..

I personally read his book and came to know many things in it... I wish I could just thank him to make us know the power, culture, customs everything was written like man If he was in between us I would liked to join as his student and learn many things...

Well never gonna give up to improve myself only when you guys do support me... I am not greedy.. I want to know how you felt about the story which I choose.

If you guys don't do than little favour there are 100% chance to give up and end the story like..

Hanumaan Ji burn the lanka... Within seconds.. Right!?..

Iam not telling this because I am feeling down or something... I saw many other authors leaving there stories with a different lines which are not relating... When I asked them about it the answer was.

: there is no interesting topics to creat when we don't have that inspiration words to push us..

I felt really broken at that moment... What if I'll also go through that!?.... 😢

So, please guys iam not asking for votes... Just a simple word is enough to motivate...

Not only me,, but every author deserves it..

Sorry if I was rude anywhere.... I just love to read other stories as much I love to creat one.

Hope you understand me... And expecting you all to open up... Thank you to take time reading it..

Your imagination world starts now 💖..

**Y/n pov **

"Life need to learn so many other things in different levels..and specially a woman have to learn to balance situations with her patience.. "

I signed remember those words from dadhi which was told when she went back to India. Yes they all left after 2 weeks scout out except bhai. He want to learn new things to develop his skills in business and other activities.

In this time gap jae have been moving so freely with me without any hesitation for anything..everyday it's my job to company her to school and bringing her back to home cheering each other mood..

She was little modd off when her aunt's fooled her saying that they are going to have night out with her 2 grandma's and with yuni and yuri when both idiots wants me and jimin spend time together ...

For that one I need to pay her to drop and pickup daily with her little fun /walk on the way back in pArK.. Mr. Cha ji would stay with us everytime as a bodyguard looking here and there keeping eye on each and every single living things.