💞 part - 21 💞

**Y/n Pov **

Jimin : And I got my gift.... A beautiful one.

The whole world just stopped right there . Those beautiful eyes are giving some kind of feeling which can't express. His hold was firm around me and I stood there like a statue sinking in my own unknown feeling..

There was a sudden cheerful sound which brought me back to myself and looked down to escape from his gaze which was fixed on me. Then both mc's pointed us with spot light.

Mc's : WOWW . . WE FIND THE COUPLES IN A BEAUTIFUL SCENERY..

I separated myself from jimin standing beside him still in his hold around my waist ... Everyone in the Hall clapped on successfully we found each other.

Mc 1: I welcome the two beautiful, stunning couple on the stage to celebrate there special day . (Noticed his co- MC lost in her own world looking at new couples). Oh miss beautiful on to the earth.

Mc 2: huh!! Yeah .

Mc 1: you can enjoy that moment if we get married.

Mc 2: ex-cuse me????..

Mc 1 : yes iam not Ready yet..

Mc 2 : fir what???

Mc 1 : to kiss.

Mc 2 : what????..

Mc 1 : I mean to say ..MISS the show after this wonderful surprise for groom... Now let's start with bride surprise.

I laughed at the funny and flirty way of male hoste did with innocent female host. They settled on the hostage podiums and announced us to join on the stage for further activities.

Jimin : you need to concentrate on me more than anyone.

He whispered with a raspy voice taking my hand to intertwine with his maintaining that cool face but those eyes are telling something which is making me scare and nervous at the same time.

We both walked towards the stage , while walking there was a sudden fall of satin decorations and whole room started showing up into a big fancy wedding Hall with heavy , shining golden Chandeliers hangings all along the way from entrance to the stage where I found huge flower arch decorated so amazingly .

On the either side of stage there was big screens representing us walking towards it

On the either side of stage there was big screens representing us walking towards it.. And I noticed there was a light fog forming on the way we where walking which made me suprise. There was a modern dinner tables all around placed with beautiful flower vases and dinner set's...

Suddenly and slowly a light fog started forming around the floor making it look like a fairy world . My breathe got even that caused to tight my grip on jimin's hand and my steps where slow behind him