💘part-29💗

** Author pov **

Y/n just stepped in the room without noticing her surroundings and straightly went to the bed table side taking off her bangles , getting ready for her turn to take shower.. In the other hand jimin gazed her with a little mischievous smirk .

After forever days he got that day which he always enjoys... From last few days he would always miss her nervous behavior around him also in morning hours she would have just get out from the room not even sparing a single glance nor in the break fast or dinner time she had only gave attention to her pari , yari , yoni and rishi instead of jimin which irritated him a lot.

And finally here she is peacefully doing her routine not like those past hurry burry days after those two yami's yummy yummy rasgullas left..

Jimin : got you y/n..

He whispered himself taking the towel off from his head into hands taking a step to disturb her again.. Even he was all dressed up but still. Need to get her fluter state... He stopped to take next step when y/n's phone rang ... Without looking at the screen she picked up and hold it near the ear only to get burst and bleed.

?? : TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR , HOW WE WONDER YOU FORGOT US!!.. UP ABOVE THE WORLD SO HIGH , YOU ARE THE BRIDE FAR AWAY FROM US.

Y/n Immidiately put her phone a little away from her ear while closing her eyes tightly from loud voices on the call. Jimin frowned looking at her reaction from far behind her but heard those sound lightly even it was not on the speaker..

Y/n : yah mah ears hurtsuu.. Stop shouting.

?? : really!? Awww then my dear bestie Here it out....gangs once again one two three-..

Y/n was blank again when they started that rhyme again shouting there small uvula out ..... Jimin curiously buttoning up the shirt from last listening her voice.

Y/n : ok ok stop it now... I remember you fine!?

She said calmly receiving a "thank God " And some sarcastic tsk and uffs..this was there greets each other whenever one thought another one was distancing , ignoring... They would have sing this song to bring the other one up to normalize form anything which was bothering them.

Meet the "Barin gang" Students from Yonsei university of Seoul which stood in NO. 1 position specially in the field of child psychology education among all other 24 university of korea... And this gang is the super, fast, higher-order , Co-ordinated team of 6 pals and best students (friends) for the successful four years of university life.

Bella , harry, kim runa, chung suho, naal, and lastly y/n..they share bond like siblings, friends, many more after spending there time together. They always finds new relationships to start the best way of life to enjoy...

The weird they could be, the reliable they are for themselves or with anyone... This 6 pals have chased many hardships in there training only to achieve the trust from there professors like no other did, that was the best thing for them and still it exist...

Harry : Y/n I thought you forgot me..

Y/n : aww OpPa~~how can i forget you..

Harry : yahhh you lilittle messy kidoo.. Stop calling me that.

Jimin slowed his moment while doing his hair .. His expression changed looking at her laughing figure through the mirror as he got his prey( like chick saw grains 🥲)after hearing oppa word ...