💘 part-30 ☀

**author pov **

Mr. Cha looked at both little girls in the back seat with pouts which made him confused... That was not the scene which he always sees..

did they both had fight or something happened!?. Where is those millions of talks and billions of laughs and uncountable happiness of the school ride of jae with y/n!?.

Mr. Cha : today there will be heavy rain along with earthquake.. Ahemm whether report says not me.

He slightly smiled on his own joke after receiving a cute glair from those two choti y/n and pari. He want to make them cheerful as he was not used to this silence.

Mr. Cha : I should say, you both look cute by doing that.

Y/n : what that!?.

Mr.cha : acting like a fish ..

Jae : pa cha it's pout not fish acting.

Mr. Cha : oh really!!!.. Then it suits you more . Also y/n, why don't you teach fishes how to use your style!!?.

Y/n : kaka!!! It's not funny, I am really angry at your jimpy -- i mean jimin sir. First off all he literally thrown my phone only to do his tie, then tells me to talk less on calls... And he specially wants me to prepare pancakes for breakfast at least he could say those are good or bad!!.. No, just eat and go...

Mr. Cha : haha he want attention from you.

Y/n : attention for what???

Mr. Cha : by the way who you where talking to when he throwed your phone!?..

Y/n : my university friends, they want to visit me thats what we where discussing.

Mr. Cha : oh great!! So all are girl besties!??

Y/n : not all, I have few boy besties too...infact they are like kids more than young grown ups. And that's exactly I was talking to them in morning when my husband thrown it.

Mr. Cha : ohh!!! I see.

After listening Y/n explanation Mr. Cha understand why jimin changed his behavior towards her... He secretly smiled imagining how his boss would look gorgeous when he is jealous.

Mr. Cha : then what's wrong with this baby jae!!??.. What happened to your mood?

Jae : I don't want to go school.

Mr. Cha : but wasn't you !! Who was skipping classes from few days?.

Y/n : kaka, I only stoped her, there is no mistake of her in it .. There were so many festivals to perform and she was tired so yeah I asked her to skip school. Right pari!!.

Jae nodded head with pout along with Y/n making poor chaa remember how he roam all along the city to get all things which Y/n demanded for those rituals perform in festivals.. He shook his head from his thoughts.

Mr.cha : okay, so that's the reason why jae is soo cute doing that pouting!?.

Jae : hmm, oppa said I'll attend the school regular from now and i want to be with amma on the day when her friends will visit.

Mr. Cha : you can meet them after your school!! .

Jae : y-yes.

She said trembling with her voice to face new people. It's not like she is scared.. Jae is super excited to meet them because who ever she meet till now of her amma's friends they all treated jae with full of love which made her to forget all her own friends and want to be with them.. Yes, she is still nervous and scared but as long as they are Y/n's type she is not scared of anything.