☺ part-6 🙂

**Author pov**

It was jimin 1st day spending in India.. He was worried about Jae because she is not the person to adjust her self in new places.. So he didn't slept whole night insted he stared at her, doing his work in laptop.. While working he didn't even noticed it was morning already..but he was keep on working on his office work... Jae was sleep peacefully which made jimin confused because she never sleep or ear at anyone house.. But yesterday she ate stomach fully which was fedded by y/n..and also sleep peacefully in his embrace.. Jimin keep a eye on her even she was in a deep sleep he was worried that she will wake up or fall from. Bed..

On the other hand jungkook was sleeping soundly on sofa with his jugle poster one leg was hanging down the sofa and another was on top of sofa.. His hands where placed same as legs.. His face was placed a side which jimin can see ...seeing him like that jimin shake his head and went back to do his work.. But one message caught his attention..

?? :𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙙𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢.. 𝙱𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐.. 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣.
Seeing the message jimin left out a big sign and texted back..

"𝙄𝙖𝙢 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜"..
(Iam waiting hyung)

With that they he again went to his work

" This man is really workaholic ".

**Y/n pov**

Y/n: yayyy I did it... Yesss

Y/n mom: good now do it daily... You will loss some weight at least.

Y/n: Ammaaaaaa..

Y/n mom: Stop behaving like a kid.. You grown up girl.

Y/n: no one believe iam grown up because you look tooo young.. Ahh my heart please show some mercy amma...

Y/n mom: you little..

I ran away from there while amma throwing turmaric sticks on me which was smashing under rokali
(wooden 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧)..

I am so happy I join them to smash haldi to use for my haldi function of 5 days

I am so happy I join them to smash haldi to use for my haldi function of 5 days..grandma says we have to put haldi for 5 days before marriage then bride shines thousand times better than usual.. For that we have to use only pure turmeric.. So they are smashing heavy bundle of turmaric sticks which are gonna turn into powder and we can use it... Iam waiting for tomorrow yeahhh my wedding rituals starts from tomorrow.. Iam excited.

As I was going to kitchen to grab some snacks.. I heard my 𝙍𝙐𝘽𝙔 shouting out side... She will shout only when she see a cat.. Aish this little meawsss are really Turchering my Ruby...let me show what iam now. Huh

With that I stomp out where she was standing and shouting at the person in front of her.. But not a cat.

Y/n: yeah you man who are you... Why are you teasing my girl? Huh!!
?? :