💘part-27🖤🤍

MeAwwWwWW... 😸

Hello my shy stars... 😘

2 parts in a week sUpRiSe post... Because omg I felt so happy after reading your comments in last part. So I can't hold myself and dropping it down here 😌.

Also we are soon going to get 140 followers even it's just a number but it's so precious for meh 😍.. And 2k votes sooooo soonnnnn .... If there is a chance of more then I have more to do 🤓..

*Important note:

Anyways, ahemm i didn't used a important word which should be used.. So find it out..

Just like a guessing game 😅... I think it's not so hard to find out, I trust you guys you will found it 😝.

Let's get into the story... 🦋

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

**Author pov**

Y/n felt her world surrounded by millions of stars, she was seized in her husband's one strong bicep hand around her waist . While other was supported her head to carry on the sync rhythm of two soft cherry lips on her mushy one differing a new taste for each other.

It was not lost for more than a minute when they broken there frolic move of lips from each other's. Both of there eyes where closed still feeling a nourishment ... Y/n slowly opened her eyes to meet his closed resting one...

But, something was different....like they are in laying position.

Wait...*realisation hit in kondia

(Korea+india=kondia🤓) *

Y/n : do-don't tell me it was a D-r-E-a-M ...

She promptly sat down looking around and saw she was on her bed covered with a layer of cotton waffle wave blanket... Her eyes turned all over the room and finally noticed the ray of sun falling in room indicating it was already morning.

Y/n : was it really a dream!?... Nothing happened like -.

Whispers came out of her beautiful lips in disappointing manner!? Or confused!?... She was thinking when suddenly.

Jimin : what do you think!?.

Y/n heart beat was stopp beating...she bite her lower lip with teeths feeling her husband beside with that teasing smile, and she can say it even without looking at him.