🥰 part -17 🥰

** jimin pov **

Lee jae- yong : It's glad to meet you Mr. Park . Hope our deal will be successful in coming up days.

Jimin : I wish the same sir.

Lee jae - yong : you can adress me as Mr. Lee or yong.

Jimin : Nice to meet you Mr. Lee waiting for your internship.

Shaking hands for the last time the 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳  𝘀𝘂𝗺𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗿.𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝗷𝗮𝗲- 𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗴 Dissapierd out of my office room with his assistant . I sat back in my Royal White chair which is placed right in front of a big designed table.

Jimin : take back those files and replace them on there places where they where . After that  tell everyone to attend the meeting in evening at Hall.

I ordered my assistant , Mr.Rhee  handling the document which is needed for the meeting. I looked at hyung who was coming to wish me I guess it's right he sat on the opposite chair with his hands on the table looking like a glowing sun.

Mr. Rhee : anything else sir?.

Jimin : No that's it ... Just make sure everything is ready till I come to meeting understand?.

Mr. Rhee : yes sir. I'll leave now.

Bowing 90° he went out with the file which is required to arrangement. I looked at hyung who was looking at me with squeeted eyes along with a small smile I gave him 'what' look before going to arrange the folders on the table.

Suga : you got luck Mr. Park.

Jimin : whats new in that ?. I was born with luck Mr. Min.

Mr. Park and Mr. Min this names comes out normally when we are in bussiness units otherwise in normal we use it in our tease, angry moods...

Suga : really?.

Jimin : yes.. Mr.old Gi.

Suga : hey hey... Stop saying that name.

Jimin : why? Isn't it so good coming out from my mouth. Mr. Min?.

Suga : shut up, that name should called by only one person and that is-

Jimin : Mrs. Min Or Mrs. Min kitten?.

Suga : Mr. Park her name is yamini, understand?.

Jimin : yes yes your knife. Mr. Min am I right?.

Suga : well you also got one then so its ok with me.

He laughed and my face turn as usually into a hard one . I glared him before taking pen and signing the pending file.

Suga : why? Are you angry because I said y/n as kn-

Jimin : why would I?.. I remembered the work as we had a lot to do so without wasting time .i am doing that hyung... You would also have work to do right?.

Suga : yeah!! I forgot to do I'll go now.

Saying that he got up from seat and started walking to exit. All the time my eyes where fixed in him with fire dancing in them. Hyung halted on his spot and turn to me and smiled watching me.

Suga : but before going I want to say something.

Jimin : iam listening hyung.

Suga : when you have luck from your birth then why you didn't got this deal before only? Why now? And..................