CHAPTER 3

SAKUSA woke up when he heard the faucet being turned on inside the bathroom. He gently opened his eyes and found he’s inside his room but he winced when he felt a throbbing pain in his head. He feels dizzy for some reason. He reached out to his forehead when he felt something wet is placed on it and found out it was a towel. His brows creased.

"What happened to me?" He asked to himself as he removed the towel. Seconds after that, the bathroom door opened and a fake blond guy came out. The latter's eyes widened when he saw him.

"Sakusa? You're awake now. How do you feel?" Atsumu asked as he walked near him. He became nervous for unknown reason as Atsumu closes the gap between them. There it is again---he could feel his heart beating rapidly as if he ran a thousand kilometers.

Atsumu sat beside him as he stretched out his hand and touched his forehead. He sighed in relief when he felt his temperature is normal now.

"Thank goodness, your fever is gone." Sakusa's brows creased deeper than before.

"Fever? You mean I got fever?" Atsumu nodded.

That explains everything. Whenever he gets fever, his body is overreacting. He feels suffocated and that makes him faint. And it's obvious that it was Atsumu who took him home and took care of him.

"Are you hungry? Let me cook something for you."

Sakusa noticed the dark circle under his eyes and the restlessness plastered on his face. Atsumu stood up but Sakusa grabbed him before he could walk away.

"Let me do the cooking." He said as he got up from the bed.

"A-are you sure? You should just rest." Atsumu uttered worriedly but he glared at him.

"Tell that to yourself. Stay here and rest first while waiting."

"But---

He put a finger on Atsumu's lips to shut him up. He really doesn't understand why he could touch him normally. It makes him feel weird but happy at the same time.

"Stay here." That was his last word, which sounded like a command, before he left the room.

He feels good and well energized as if he didn't have a fever.

"Maybe he took care of me very well." He bit his lower lip as he remembered Atsumu's restless face.

"Darn, Miya." He focused himself in cooking, not wanting to burn the omelet rice he's preparing. He made sure it tastes good and carefully designed a smiling face using ketchup. He just didn't understand why he's doing all this.

After preparing everything, he marched towards his room where Atsumu is. He knocked three times but heard no response so he decided to open the door, only to find Atsumu sleeping peacefully on his bed.

"He's too cute." He couldn't restrain himself from touching him, from caressing his cheeks and tracing the corners of his face. He gulped when his gaze shifted towards Atsumu's kissable lips.

He just didn't understand why he suddenly felt the urge to kiss him. But he shook his head as he turned away from him.

“I shouldn’t take advantage of the situation.” He sighed as he walked out from the room to prevent himself getting tempted. He sat on the couch and turned the television to watch something but his attention is not there. He was pulled back to the past where he first discovered about his sexuality. He met a guy once and saw him for a short span of time only. He didn’t know him and he didn’t have the chance to talk to him. And ever since that day, he was never attracted to women at all and kept looking for the boy he once met.