CHAPTER 7

SAKUSA'S POV

I was busy reading the newspaper when I heard the bathroom door opened and Atsumu stormed out from it. He's wearing a light peach robe that matched his skin tone. His robe is half-open, revealing his well-toned chest as water is dripping from his wet, blond hair. I gulped as I find him hot in that state, and it somehow made me got hard down there.

We're inside a hotel room I booked for our date. Atsumu said he loved the view of the sea so I tried my best to look for a hotel near the sea and I'm glad I found this place. It was really nice and cozy here, and in this room, we could see the beach from the window.

"Omi-kun, there's something I wanted to tell you." He said. I gently placed the newspaper on the center table and looked at him.

"What is it?" I asked as I tap the empty space on the couch, signalling him to sit down beside me. He, then, started walking towards my direction.

"Uhm...I just wanted to make clarifications because-----woah!" He was cut off when he tripped on his slippers. Just look at how clumsy he is. I rushed towards him and caught him on my arms on time before he could swap faces with the floor.

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly as I help him stand up properly. He nodded as a response before walking back again. But after his third step, he tripped again. And this time, I wasn't able to catch him since I was not ready for his second fall.

He fell on his back, and it caused his robe to strip off on its own. I was stunned for a moment especially when I saw his naked body. He looks sexy which made me grin. He quickly covered his body with his hand.

"I didn't know you were this fucking sexy when you're naked, Miya." I stated that made his face turned red like tomatoes.

"W-what? S-stop saying we-weird things, Omi-kun." He mumbled as he tied his robe back.

"Oh? Is it? But it's a compliment." I teased.
And before he could stand up, I was already on top of him. He jolted in surprise and his eyes widened in shock.

"Omi----

I shut him up by laying a finger on his lips that shocked him. I smiled as I cupped his face and stared deep into his eyes.

"Omi---

"Shhh! Just let me stare at your face for a bit." He's so precious; I don't want to lose him. I was so lucky I met him. I couldn't help but to squeeze him into a tight hug.

"Atsumu, I'm sorry if I can't be the best boyfriend in the world. Please don't get tired of understanding me. I'm trying my best to change so please be patient with me. Please, don't ever leave me. I'm trying my best to change." I could feel my voice shaking. Even if I can't still open up to him, I wanted to show my weak side to him.

I wanted to get rid of my trust issues. I wanted to open up to him and tell him all of my secrets but I still need more time.
I felt his hand gently stroking my hair, and then later on felt his lips pecked at the top of my head.

"I really do appreciate your efforts, Omi-kun. And I'm sorry to spoil the moment but are we just going to stay on the floor? It's so cold here." What he said struck me to realization that we are still on the floor, a crappy place for such good moment like this.

"You're right. Come, let's go to the room and dry your hair before we sleep." I extended my hands to help him get up and he was about to grab my hand but I took it back which made his brows creased.

"Just stay still." I uttered. I knelt down and carried him on a bridal style as I walked in our room.

"H-hey, you don't have to carry me. I can walk on my own." He defended but I didn't listen to him.

"You may be heavy but I wanted to carry you." He flicked my forehead.

"That's mean." He pouted.

"Stop acting cute, Miya."

"Stop acting cute too, Sakusa." We both stared into each other before we burst out laughing even though the topic is not that funny. I love it how this guy can make me laugh like this. I gently put him on the bed and he immediately got the hair blower while facing the mirror. He was about to turn it on but I grab the blower from him.

"Hey, give it back." He commanded but I stood behind him.

"Let me dry your hair." He looked at me in the mirror for a few seconds before he sighed and permitted me to dry his hair.

"Do you know how to use it?" He asked and I nodded as an answer.

"Fine. Then do as you please." I smiled before turning the blower on. We're occasionally talking to each other while drying his hair until we laid down on the bed. We didn't even noticed the time and it's already 3 in the morning.
I could feel my eyes getting heavy that's why I said my goodnight to him as I kissed his forehead.

"Rest well, my Atsumu." I whispered before closing my eyes to sleep.

Note: Might update later since I've got free time. Stay tuned!