CHAPTER 13

SAKUSA'S POV

I was busy cooking pancake in the kitchen when I heard Atsumu's voice from the living room while talking to Oikawa on the phone. They're so loud that I could even hear Oikawa's cackle. They seem to enjoy their conversation. It must be nice to have a best friend that you can rely on. I smiled as I flipped the pancake to the other side. I'm so glad that he let me explain and listened to the very end of my explanation.

I wouldn't know where I should start again if he pushed me away and rejected me. I wouldn't know if there would be someone the same as him that I could touch normally.
But I quickly turned around when I felt Atsumu's presence beside me.

"Why are you smiling, Omi-kun?" He asked as he wraps his arms on my waist from behind me and leaned his head on my shoulder. I could feel his warmth and even his beating heart. Ah, I love this feeling.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about you." I said bluntly and turned the stove off before I put the last piece of pancake on the plate. I noticed how his cheeks turned beet red with what I said. He's so cute and I couldn't help myself to pinch his blushing cheeks.

"Have I ever told you how cute you are when you're blushing like this?" I leaned closer to him.

"And don't you know that you're turning me on right now?" I whispered in his ears as I nibbled his earlobe. I'm really getting hard down there. It's getting wild, like it wanted to get out from my pants. Just wait a little longer there, buddy. Don't get too excited...I pulled Atsumu's hand and purposely placed it on my crotch which made his face blush even more.

"O-Omi-kun...w-what are you doing?" He stammered while avoiding eye contact. I love seeing his flustered reaction, it makes my day complete.

"I just love teasing you." I uttered before I pulled him to sit down on the chair.

"Let's eat first." I said as I put three pieces of pancake on his plate which he quickly ate.

"It's delicious." He sang his praise as he continued eating.

"Okay. Then make sure you're full so we'll have the energy to rock each other all day long." He suddenly got chocked that's why I immediately poured out some water on the glass before I handed it to him.

"Hey, are you okay? Eat slowly, will you?" I gently pat his back while he drinks the water. And when he's done, he glared at me.

"Quit spouting nonsense, then. You're acting weird all of a sudden, Omi-kun. You're acting all sweet and horny after ignoring me. Are you sure you're okay? Are you sure it was my twin and Komori who beat you up and not some goons? Or maybe you hit your head unknowingly?" I lightly flicked his forehead.

"I'm perfectly fine, no need to worry. Plus, can't I be sweet to you? I just wanted to show how I love you, that's all. I've been so cold and distant to you before so think of this as a compensation. I love you." He became silent after that and slouched his head so I couldn't see his face.

"Atsumu?" I tried calling his name but he didn't respond. And after a few moments, I heard a sniffle. Wait, is he crying? I touched his chin and raised his head and saw tears flowing from his eyes. I got confused.

"What's the matter?" I asked but he just keeps on crying and it's making me nervous.

"O-oy, Atsumu. You better not be pranking me." I said nervously but he still didn't say anything. I let him cry until he's done. And after that, he looked at me.

"Thank you for loving me, Omi-kun. I hope your feelings for me would never change." I pulled him to a tight hug.

"I should be the one thanking you for the love I've been receiving from you. And thank you for accepting me for who I am, for understanding me despite my flaws and imperfections. You are a gift sent from above. And I'll always love you." I planted a kiss on his temple before he buried his face on my chest.

ATSUMU'S POV

Omi-kun and I are both seated on the couch while I cling on his arms. Seated in front of us are Suna and Osamu who are both looking weirdly at us. We've been like this for how many minutes now so I huffed before I spoke to break the silence engulfing the whole house. It's kinda deafening for me.

"Say something, both of you. Are you just gonna look at us?" Suna chuckled while Osamu only scowled before he shifted his gaze towards Omi-kun.

"Hey, Sakusa. Are you really sure you wanted to be with my twin?" he asked and pointed his finger at me.

"Yes." Omi-kun answered directly.

"Tsk! Just be careful, he's a spoiled brat, a little bit jealous and possessive and he's also clingy. I'm pretty sure you don't want to get virus from him." I shot daggers at my twin but he just stuck his tongue at me. What the hell? I'll strangle you later, damn Samu.

"Oh, it's okay. And if he ever has a virus, then I'll shower him with alcohol." I pinched Omi-kun's arm.

"You both are ganging up on me." I pouted which made them all laugh. Suna smiled before he spoke.

"I'm glad you finally found someone who loves you wholeheartedly, Atsumu. Congrats." he mumbled and stood up to hug me. And then he turned towards Sakusa.

"Atsumu has been through a lot of pain. Make sure you treat him well or else we're going to kill you with a bug spray." Omi-kun gulped and laughed nervously.

"O-okay."

"Good."

Since we're all in the house, Osamu presented to cook and invited Omi-kun for dinner. We all shared stories with one another, laughing and teasing each other until we didn't notice that time flied so fast. It's already 11 in the evening, it's getting late so I have to send Omi-kun home before it gets really late.
I got out from the shower before I walked towards the living room where Omi-kun is seated. The other two went in the guest room to do the thing only adults would know. He's typing on his phone, texting someone. He's back is facing me so he didn't notice me coming.

"Who are you texting?" I asked from behind him. And before he could turn off his phone, I already saw the name on the screen. Ushijima Wakatoshi. And before my heart would ache, Omi-kun quickly explained.

"Hey, it's not what you think. I just simply said thanks. Look." and then he handed me his phone so I quickly scrolled to see their conversation.

To Ushijima;
Hey, thank you for your advice last week. We're fine now.

From Ushijima;
Good to hear that
Congrats
Glad to know you already found someone who could love you
and someone you can touch normally

To Ushijima;
Thank you for everything.

From Ushijima;
Most welcome
Invite me on your wedding

And that's where it ended. I was speechless after reading their conversation. I can't believe I almost got jealous. I sat down beside him as I give back his phone.

"Ushijima seems kind. Invite him to hangout sometimes." I said. He pursed his lips.

"Hmm, if his boyfriend would allow it." my eyes widened with what I heard.

"H-he's in a relationship?!" I almost squealed.

"Quiet down. Yeah, he's already in a relationship. Well, they're getting married three months from now."

"Wow. That's good news then." I stood up.

"Let me walk you outside." I said but his brows creased.

"Huh? There's no way I'd go home this late hour. I'm staying the night here. Osamu allowed me already." he explained and pointed on his bag resting beside him.

"H-huh?" Why didn't I notice that? I smiled and hugged him.

"Does this mean we're going to sleep together?" he lightly flicked my forehead, just like what he did a while ago.

"Of course." And with that, I quickly pulled him as we marched towards my room.

note: unedited so forgive me again from the mistakes. arigato.