CHAPTER 2

"A penny for your thoughts, my dear bestie." Atsumu raised his head when Oikawa arrived and sat beside him. Oikawa invited him to have a sleep over in his apartment since Iwaizumi is out of town for business trip. He doesn't want to be alone so Atsumu had to accompany him.

"Nothing." He answered as he picked up a bag of chips resting on the center table. They're inside the living room, watching random movies from Netflix. He opened it and stuffed a handful in his mouth.

"Really? I know something happened that night when you were brought to Sakusa's house." Atsumu's cheeks turned red upon hearing Sakusa's name mentioned by Oikawa. It's been a week since his encounter with him, and he has no news about him. It was his fault for not asking his number at least.

He knew at this moment that he couldn't escape his best friend especially now that he's staring at him intently, waiting for him to spill the beans. He sighed.

"Fine, but nothing fishy happened. You know that I'm a reserved person."

"Yeah, yeah. That's very old fashion of you." He glared at him which made Oikawa chuckle.

"Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm just stating facts." He defended. He just rolled his eyes.

"I don't even know his sexuality. But thanks to you, I witnessed his oozing body. You should've seen it. He's so beautiful, like he was some kind of an artwork to be stared at." The memories of Sakusa's half naked body lingered Atsumu's mind all throughout the whole week. He just couldn't get him out of his head and he still thinks of him even in his work.

"Is he as hot as my Iwa-chan?" he shook his head.

"No dear. His hotness is on another level." Oikawa snuggled his shoulders.

"You should've taken a photo so I can see too." Atsumu pursed his lips as he flicked
Oikawa's forehead that made him groan.

"Stop fantasizing other guys. You already have your Iwa-chan so back off." Oikawa scoffed.

"Hmph! Whatever. Anyway, what should we watch next?" Oikawa asked as he reached for the remote on the other side of the couch they were seated on.

"Oh dear, give your television a break. We've been watching for half a day now."

"Fine. Let's just cook dinner."

"Yeah, maybe we should. I'm starving already." Both of them agreed and headed towards the kitchen.

THE sun had already set when Sakusa had finished doing all his work. He stretched out his hands in the air and turned off his computer screen before fixing his things. He gazed at Iwaizumi's unoccupied desk. He sighed. He had no one to talk for three days since he was sent away for a business trip. He's the only friend he has; he doesn't care about the others.

After that, he stormed out from their office and not bothering to look at his colleagues. He looked up to the sky and he watched the stars appearing slowly. It was a sight he had always loved to see.

He continued to walk until he reached his destination, inside the bar where he first met Atsumu. He doesn't usually come to places like this especially when he's alone. He only comes here with either Iwaizumi or his cousin, Komori. But there's only one reason why he keeps coming back here for almost a week---and that is because he's hoping that he'd cross paths with Atsumu again.

He wanted to beat himself for not having the chance to get his number. He only knows his address. Atsumu quickly left his house that day, after their meal together. It was a moment he'd never forget in his life. He always longed to see him, to see his flustered reaction when he teases him, and to taste his cooking once more. He couldn't figure out why he's feeling that way at all. He also wondered why he feels normal touching him, as if he's not a germaphobe. He just only met him once so why does he seem to be attached to him already?

"Come on, Kiyoomi. Just forget that guy already." He told himself as he emptied his glass before going home.

DAYS had passed and nothing special happened to Sakusa's life, it's just plain and boring. He managed to remove Atsumu from his thoughts but just when he'd have a free time, the latter occupies his mind. In order to stop thinking about him, he'd just busy himself with his works or with cleaning his house.

He's in the middle of typing some documents when Iwaizumi, sitting beside him, spoke.

"Hey, Sakusa." He turned towards him, leaning on his swivel chair.

"Yes?" he asked as he gazed back to the computer screen.

"Got any plans for later?" he asked.

"None." He quickly replied that made Iwaizumi chuckle.

"That's great. Then do you want to come with me later? Oikawa wanted to get to know you and told me to invite you for dinner." That's not totally bad idea. Oikawa looks like a nice person that he felt bad for not shaking his hand with him the night they met inside the bar. He's just afraid that he'd have his attack that would scare the latter. But thinking that he'd only appear like a third wheel later made him refuse the invitation.

"No thanks. I don't want to be a third wheel." He simply stated. Iwaizumi's right brow arched.

"Oh, about that. You won't feel out of place since he'd bring Atsumu along with him. You still remember him, right?" Iwaizumi noticed how Sakusa's eyes twinkled. It was his first time seeing him looking excited. He wondered what made him look like that. Whatever the reason is, he doesn't want to know. He has to mind his own business..

"Hmm, let me think about it." Sakusa answered. Iwaizumi nodded and went back to do his own work. Time seemed to fly fast and before Sakusa could notice it, it's already dark outside. He's in the middle of packing his things when Iwaizumi approached him.

"Yow! Have you thought though the invitation?" he asked while his hands are in his pockets.

"I'm coming." Iwaizumi snapped his fingers.

"Okay, let's go." It didn't take them long to get to their destination since he brought his own car. When they got inside the restaurant, he saw two familiar figures seated on the corner. Both of them saw Oikawa waving his hands at them while Atsumu is looking at his phone and he seemed to be busy texting someone that he didn't notice their presence.

"You both are finally here." Oikawa greeted. He removed his mask and smiled at him.

"It's nice to see you again." Oikawa's jaw dropped at Sakusa's remark, surprised to see him smile. He thought he's stingy and aloof but he thought wrong.

"Atsu-chan is so lucky. This guy is really beautiful." Oikawa thought as he smiled back at him.

"It's nice to see you too. I'm glad you came." Sakusa and Iwaizumi both took their seats. Iwaizumi sat beside his fiancé while he sat beside Atsumu. When their gazes met, his heart pounded so hard that he felt like it's going to burst. Atsumu is looking gorgeous today but he just hated to admit it.

"Darn it!" he almost stopped breathing when the latter flashed a bright smile on him, enough to warm his cold heart.

"Hi, Sakusa..."

"Oh God..." Oikawa noticed Sakusa's face becoming pale so he asked him out of concern.

"Sakusa, are you alright?" even Iwaizumi and Atsumu noticed how pale his face had become. Atsumu tapped his shoulder and he only looked at him plainly. Sweat is dripping from his forehead like he did run for a few kilometers. His breathing became heavy and sharp pants can be heard. He is now hyperventilating and before he could answer, he already fainted.

"What the heck?!" they all exclaimed. Luckily, Atsumu caught him.

"History repeats itself." Both Iwaizumi and Oikawa thought the same as they stare to the guys in front of them.

----

Alright guys, I know the last part sounds cliche but the next chapters will be interesting. By the way, this is not a toxic SakuAtsu fan fic.  I hope you'd love the story I'm writing. And I'll try to update this every Wednesday and Saturday if I don't get busy with school works.