CHAPTER 11

OSAMU'S POV

I was making tons of onigiri for Suna later when I heard Atsumu's door opened and he came out. I noticed the dark circles under his eyes while looking sleepless. I set aside what I'm doing and washed my hands before I pulled him to face me.

"Oy..." He looked at me and smiled weakly.

"What is it?" His voice is so dry and I couldn't feel any emotion in it. He's moving like a doll or a robot and it's been three days since he's been like this. He may be annoying and a jerk sometimes but I hate seeing him in this state. I heard they're not in good terms with Sakusa right now but I don't know the full details.
That damn Sakusa...how dare he make my twin like this?

"How long must ya keep on hurting yerself, Tsumu? Is starving yerself makin' ya feel better? Whatever problem ya had with yer Omi-kun, it is more important to feed yer hungry stomach so ya have the energy to face it. And ya can always lean on me if ya need someone to stay by yer side." After I said those things, he quickly hugged me and started crying. I sighed as I gently pat his back.

"Tsumu, yer such a crybaby." I whined and hugged him even tighter.

"Sorry..." he coos, and continued to cry on my shoulder.

Fastforward.

Tsumu told me everything that happened. So it's really Sakusa's fault why my twin is depressed.
I freaking wanted to strangle that jerk until he learns his lesson. After making breakfast for Tsumu, I marched towards his room and knocked on his door.

"Oy, I'm going to Suna's house today. Make sure to eat the food I prepared for ya." I uttered.

"Fine! Take care." He yelled.

"Alright, I'm going now." I went back to the kitchen to get the food I made for Suna when I heard the doorbell rang. Are we expecting a visitor today? It must be Oikawa. But my blood boiled when I opened the door and saw the reason why my twin is crying.

"The hell are ya here for, Sakusa?" I asked angrily. He didn't say anything. He's panting so hard so I took the chance to look at him. His hair and clothes are dishevelled, he's not even wearing a mask and I noticed the cut on his lips. He somehow looks pitiful, I wonder what happened to him. Did he got into a fight?

"I-is Atsumu here? C-can we talk?" I raised an eyebrow at him and folded my arms while glaring at him.

"Why will I allow ya to talk with him? Plus, our house is not as neat and sanitized like yers. I don't want someone to have a phobia attack while they're inside this house." I said in a cold voice. He slouched his head and wiped a sweat on his forehead before he spoke.

"Please let me talk to him. Please allow me to explain. I know it's all my fault so please, let me see him." I could feel the sincerity in his voice but it's not enough to convince me.

"I'll let ya talk to him." He raised his head and his eyes twinkled with hope.

"But on one condition..." He bit his lower lip.

"What is it?" I smirked.

"Let me land a good punch on ya." And without saying anything, I charged towards him and landed my fist on his cheek. He was not prepared for my attack that's why he fell on the floor. Tsk! You deserve it, jerk! He slowly got up while caressing his cheek.

"I-is that enough? Can I go to him now?" I stepped aside from the door and motioned him to come inside.

"Look what ya made me do to my twin, ya jerk. He's sulking in his room. And I hope ya two could fix whatever issue ya have. I do trust ya, Sakusa Kiyoomi. But don't ever break my dear twin's heart or else I'll kill ya." I stated with a threat on my voice. He straightened up and saluted on me.

"I'll do my best." I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder which made him jolt in shock. Crap...he's a germaphobe. I wonder what would be Tsumu's reaction when he sees me touching his oh-so-precious-Omi-kun. Knowing my twin brother, he can be a bit possessive when it comes to the things and people he loves.

"Oh sorry. I forgot you're a germaphobe." I apologized as I pulled a pack of wipes resting on top of the cabinet and handed it to him.

"Good luck." And then I left without waiting for his response. I just wanted to meet with Suna and get my kisses and have our quality time together.

ATSUMU'S POV

I don't have energy to move or do anything today. I just wanted to lie on the bed and sleep but my back is aching so I decided to get up since my stomach is grumbling too. Samu's right. I shouldn't starve myself. I held the knob and opened the door but Omi-kun's appeared in front of me.

But I shook my head while trying to remove him from my mind. I must be dreaming.

"Why am I seeing you now? Is that how much I missed you to the extent that your apparition would appear in front of me?" I said as I walked out from the room. But my jaw dropped in shock when I bumped to his chest, proving that he's real.

"Y-you're real?" I couldn't believe it. Sakusa Kiyoomi, my germaphobe boyfriend who cheated on me, is here in our filthy house?

"Atsumu..." I was about to snap at him but I tilted my head in confusion as I noticed the cut on his lips and his bleeding cheek. The anger I felt for him quickly faded away and rushed towards him.

'Ew, softie Atsumu.' Said a voice on my mind but I ignored it. It's just my inner voice anyway.

"H-hey, what happened to you?" I asked as I touched his face but he took a step backward and looked down. Darn, I couldn't see his face or reaction.

"Don't always go soft on me, Atsumu. You'll just spoil me. And I might end up hurting you again. You've been so good to me and yet I couldn't return it. I'm sorry for being a jerk." I was speechless for the time being since I'm still absorbing what he said.

"We could talk about our problem later, Omi-kun. Treating your wound should be our priority." I said and pulled him towards the living room. I let him sit on the couch as I searched for the first aid kit. And when I found it, I went back to Omi-kun and quickly disinfected his wounds with a cotton ball and alcohol. He winced in pain when I dip the cotton on his wound.

"S-sorry. I'll be gentle." I mumbled and dipped the cotton gentler than before. I looked at him and I know it stings but he's trying his best to suppress it.

"What happened to you?" I asked out of concern as I continue disinfecting his wound. I heard him sigh before he answered my question.

"Komori beat the hell out of me before I left to see you here. And then your brother also landed his fist on me before he let me in." I gasped with what I heard but I didn't say anything. 

"Well, I deserved all of that. It's not even enough." He added. I pouted before I spoke.

"Yeah, it's not enough. I wanted to punch you too, and strangle you and kick you for cheating on me. But I can't do that. I'm not violent, and I don't want to hurt the person I love." he cupped my face and made me look straight into his eyes.

"I didn't cheat on you." he straightforwardly said.

"I already caught you touching and hugging someone while you ignore me for one whole week. That's cheating." There's a hint of irritation in my voice when I said those words.

"Let me explain, okay? I came all the way here to fix our problem so please hear me out. I can't lose you, I just can't." I bit my lower lip and let him explain. After all, that's what I've been wanting to hear from him and I wanted to have a clarification. Will he open up to me this time?

Note: Grr, I'm almost on Chap 14 in my drafts. It's gonna end soon. HAHAHA! This is so lame but yeah. And for all those who are reading and kept on reading, thank you very much.
Sorry again if there are mistakes on the grammar...I'm too lazy to proofread this.