CHAPTER 4

Okay guys so here’s a short notice. I gave up writing a third person’s point of view since I was not really good with that. I am more comfortable writing in a first person’s point of view so here’s the result.
So sorry, I wasn't able to upload since I got piles of modules to do. And sorry for all the mistakes you encounter.

Sakusa's POV

IT was one fine Friday afternoon and the sun is scorching hot. Since it’s a holiday, I was invited by my cousin, Komori, for lunch. I don’t have anything to do that's why I agreed to meet up with Komori. Aware of my phobia, he took me to a place where not many people come and it was a perfect place for us to go. I kept glancing at my phone, still waiting for one simple message but its two damn weeks already and yet not even a single hi or hello which infuriates me to the bones.

"He promised to text me." I said on my mind as i clenched my fist tight. My mind went on a flashback from two weeks ago.

THERE was a moment of silence between us as we both remained in our places. We both stared into each other’s eyes, panting and blushing. I couldn’t help but to admire Atsumu’s beautiful facial features. I would love to stay with the little distance between us. Our faces are just inches away so I could see how his eyes glimmer with the lights.

I spoke that broke the silence between us.

“One more time, Miya.” I said that put Atsumu in confusion.

“H-huh?” I sighed deeply on Atsumu’s cluelessness. How can he be clueless?

“How can you be so stupid Miya? I said I wanted another kiss.” he gulped. I was about to kiss him but he pushed me away and tilted his head sideward.

“W-wait. Are you sure you want to? I thought you’re a germaphobe? Don’t you feel sick?” I scoffed and wrapped my arms around his waist, slightly squeezing him into a hug.

“Why are you so worried about me, Miya?” Atsumu bit his lower lip.

“B-because---

I was so excited to kiss him and didn’t let him finish his sentence as I already brushed my lips against his to shut him up. I bit Atsumu’s lips that gave me access to savor his tongue. My left hand started caressing Atsumu’s body, touching every sensitive part that made him shudder.

Gosh, I love this. I wanted him so bad. Never in my life had I imagined kissing someone on the lips, fearing that I might get infected with germs. I wanted to touch someone normally. I wanted to hang out with people but I just don’t know how. I was just with Komori and Iwaizumi all the time but ever since they got into a relationship, the time they spent with me has become little.

Not until I met this guy---Miya Atsumu, the guy who passed out from drinking only a beer. I felt like my world had changed when I met him even though it’s just a short span of time. And I just didn’t know why I’m sharing a hot kiss with him right now.

My lips shifted to his neck---licking, sucking and leaving marks on him. He moaned sweetly, like it was some melody ringing in my ears. I wish I could record it and make it my ringtone. My hand made his way inside his shirt and pinched one of his nipples. I couldn’t stop myself. I want more. I suddenly had the urge to fuck him endlessly.

I couldn’t help myself imagining him on my bed as he cries and calls out for my name while moaning in pleasure.

“Ah…O-Omi…” he moaned for the second time as he ruffled my hair. I pushed him on the bed and went atop him without breaking the hot kiss we’re sharing. It lasted for so long that I couldn’t remember how long. I’m getting hard down there and really enjoying the kiss but he pushed me away.