CHAPTER 15.1

I woke up when I felt something heavy on my chest. Ugh! I couldn't breathe. I squinted my eyes open, and noticed that it's already morning. I had a good dream last night, and everything feels so real. Omi-kun's sweet words, his warm hug, his touch and the thing we did...they all feels real.

I was about to move when I remembered the heavy thing on my chest. When I looked at it, I almost squealed in surprise when I saw Omi-kun sleeping peacefully beside me while wrapping his arm around me.

W-wait a minute...i-is he for real? I stretched out my hand and gently poked his cheek. Oh goodness, he's real. So, all the things happened isn't a dream? I just can't believe it. Omi-kun is really mine. I bit my lower lip, trying to suppress my smile.

I got up, moving as silently as possible so he won't wake up. But before I could walk out from the room, a strong grip on my hand put me to stoppage. I turned around quickly and saw Omi-kun smirking.

"Leaving so soon without giving me a simple morning kiss?" He said as he got up.

"Huh? I thought you're still asleep." I uttered while trying to get away from him.

"I was just pretending. I've been awake for a while now. I just kept silent and watched your face while you're sound asleep." I squinted my eyes at him.

"That sounds creepy." I retorted which made him chuckle. We both got up and washed our faces before we stormed out of the room.

>>Time skip for 3 months<<

I was lying comfortably on the couch using Omi-kun's legs as my pillow while we're watching random movies on Netflix as he played with my hair. Spending weekends in our house has become Omi-kun's habit.

And during those days, all we do is cuddle, watch and spend the rest of the night talking about some stuffs. We both continued getting intimate with each other at some nights when we longed for something pleasurable. It's just the usual...we kiss, suck and keep doing the frottage where we rub our genitals together until we reach our climax.

There are some times that we gather here with our friends, having a mini-party and we drink until we drop.

Omi-kun is slowly making a progress in his phobia. He's okay now being touched, but only with close friends. And it's still good news. We both turned our heads when the door opened and Osamu and Suna who just came home from the grocery while carrying bags entered in.

"Where are the others?" I asked as we both got up to help them.

"On their way here." Suna simply replied. I just nodded my head and followed them to the kitchen. As what we've planned, we're going to have another party tonight.

Sakusa's POV

We're in the middle of cooking when the door bell rang. Atsumu immediately set aside what he's doing and marched towards the door to see who it was.

After a few seconds, we all heard Atsumu squealed together with Oikawa who just came in. Iwaizumi, standing beside his fiancé, just shook his head in disappointment.

We're going to have another party tonight. It jut sucks a bit since my cousin Komori isn't able to join with us since they're celebrating anniversary together with his boyfriend overseas. In New Zealand, to be exact.

"Quiet down, will you? You just met a week ago." Iwaizumi mumbled before he approached us.

"Killjoy!" They said in unison before they both chuckled. He just rolled his eyes and left them.

"Hey there!" He greeted.

"Hey!"

"Yow!"

"Hi!" We greeted back. We all helped each other cooked and we're now happily eating together in the living room since the dining area is a little bit small and we don't fit in there.

When we're all done, Atsumu and Suna stood up to get our drinks. When they came back, Atsumu opened two bottles for us before he sat down beside me and leaned on my shoulder. They started talking with each other endlessly, shifting topics to another, and I just casually join them especially when I can relate to them. But I just drink in my place most of the time and just observe them.

The topic suddenly shifted to childhood memories. Osamu stood up and went to get their albums which excite me. Come to think of it, I've never seen any childhood photo of Atsumu, neither Osamu.

"Oy Samu, ya better not be showing them my embarassing days." Atsumu yelled at his twin. The other one rolled his eyes before he placed an old photo album in front of us.

"Yey! I'll be seeing Atsu-chan's cute photos again." Oikawa cheered, clapping his hands. I felt a little bit of jealousy, knowing that he already saw Atsumu's photos back then. What revealed to us first are their infantry photos, which I find them adorable. Well, they both share the same face so yeah.

"You guys are cute. I wished you just stayed like that." I complimented as I point their photo in which they have pacifiers in their mouth. They were speechless and saw them blushed but they looked away. The others teased them, filling the whole room with laughter.

"I agree with you, Kiyo." Suna stated before he grabbed the album from Osamu. Since we've been all close, I allowed them to call me by a nickname they want, and they all decided to just call me Kiyo. But only Atsumu is allowed to call me Omi that would make it special.

Since it was Suna who is holding the album now, I could clearly see all the photos. He flipped the pages until one photo caught my attention. I felt my body stiffened at that sight. Don't tell me...

"Omi-kun?" I snapped from my trance when Atsumu called my name. They're all looking at me now with confusion.

"What?" I acted cool and straightened up.

"You don't look okay. Are you already drunk?" Iwaizumi said which I found it a reason to get away from there for a moment.

"Maybe. I'll leave first." I uttered and quickly ran away. My feet took me at the balcony where I saw the moon, illuminating the whole surrounding. It was so bright that only few stars can be seen in the sky. I decided to sit down on the bench and decided to stay here. The cold wind brushing against my skin helped calm my nerves down.

I remembered the photo I saw and then my mind went to a flashback from years ago.

Flashback.

Mom and I decided to take a stroll around the street while waiting for dad. Mom said she'd go buy us food and drinks so she left me on a bench, instructed me to stay there.

I looked around my surrounding and I feel disgusted when I saw how dirty it is. I guessed its where my phobia started. I was waiting patiently for my mom when two, cute little boys walked past me.

They look alike so I'm guessing they're twins. The other one had a cold expression on his face. In other words, he's gloomy. The other one has a sweet smile on his face and has a warm personality. I didn't know why but I got attracted to him. My heart is beating fast, and everything in the background seemed to slow down as I watch him.

And by the time that I was about to approach them, mom already came back, together with dad while carrying a luggage.

I haven't gotten the chance to know him. I wanted to know him. But I never saw him again.

End of Flashback.