Character Profile

*Author's Note: Hey everyone, before you read my lovely first Tom and Jerry story. I want you guys to get a feel of what these characters will act like in the story since this fanfic, like several of my other works from before, are also in Human AU. Enjoy! Ask questions if needed. :)

Jerome Rodriguez (Jerry)

Age: 24

Affiliations with other characters:

Jerry's love interest/protector: Tom (Thomas)

Jerry's closest relatives: Nibbles (Nephew), Muscles (Cousin), Merlin (Cousin), Geraldine (sister)

Jerry's work crew: Spike (Boss) and Tyke (co-worker/manager to Jerry)

Jerry's best friends: Cuckoo (yellow bird friend) and Quacker (yellow duck friend) from college, who are both now in separate businesses from him and are settled in with their own families.

Jerry's parents: Regina (mom) and Charles (absent dad)

Occupation: Journalist for the New York Times Newspaper Company

Personality: A selfless, brave individual who fights for what he believes in

Favorite food:  Cheese quesadilla

Favorite hobby: Reading mystery novels under the comforting firehouse of his home

Location: Long Island, NY

Goals: to be the best journalist in New York and to show the world the truth that is waiting out there in front of him.

Thomas Mooreland (Tom)

Age: 27

Affiliations with other characters:

Tom's love interest: Jerry (Jerome)

Tom's closest relative: Not very close to his family, although his sister Tomasina would often come by to make him babysit his nephew Baby Booties.

Tom's work crew: Butch (leader boss in Mafia), Topsy (co-worker), Meathead (co-worker), and Lightening (co-worker).

Tom's parents: Unknown, he was a homeless orphan growing up in the streets and never knew anything about his parents.

Occupation: He had recently quit his small garbage and janitor jobs over the big bucks in the Mafia as their top trained sniper hitman.

Personality: A loyal and bold individual who speaks his mind over basic morality versus what he has to do to get the 'jobs' done. 

Favorite food: Creamy fish chowder

Favorite hobby: none, but wishes that he could play the piano someday

Location: Syracuse, NY

Goals: To do what is right and to make the best out of his living situation.

Noah Rodriguez (Nibbles)

Age: 18

Affiliations with other characters:

Nibbles's closest relative: Jerry (Uncle)

Nibbles's best friend: Tyke (dog friend)

Nibbles's parents: Geraldine (mom), unknown father

Occupation: College Student with a major in journalism, who always visits the newspaper company that he dreams of being in.

Personality: open-minded, kind and very optimistic