Chapter 19

Once the group arrive to the mansion, they all got out of the car and took note of the situation in front of them.

The building was a large yellow property with 10 windows, 3 balconies, a front sector with a hedge garden, and a courtyard in the middle.

Although there was a lot of ground to cover, it'll be much easier once they take down the people in front of them, first.

Which meant that they'll have to split up and rummage through each section at a time.

"Alright boys. Remember, this is a dangerous mission for all of us so always look out for each other." Frank advised confidently to his team before turning to Tom for any further plans.

"Tom, do you think you can get to the house if we cover for you from the outside?" Frank asked him.

"Don't worry about me. I can take out some of the guys from the inside on my own. There may not be that many in there since Butch is not the type of criminal who appears to be as bold as he claims to be. He knows I'm an experienced hit man and won't hesitate to hide behind the walls, if necessary." Tom informed him.

"Well you can certainly handle yourself then." Frank noted with a nod before looking up at his group to give out his announcement.

"Alright guys listen up! This a big property so we want to be sure that there won't be any surprises up ahead. That means Bobby and Cameron, you take the front sector. Rodney and Baskner, can take the courtyard. And I'll cover the gate guards up there and join you head on. Make sure you all give Tom as much cover as you possibly can. I'll signal you guys once we are in the clear. Let's move out!" Frank announced to them before the team hides out near the property as Frank takes the first two guys out, using a quiet weapon so that it doesn't alert any others out there.

Pew! Pew!

The silencer sounded out as the men in the front gate went cold dead from the quick shots to the forehead.

"Okay, we're clear. Go. Go. Go." Frank spoke in a hushed but clear voice to signal the others that it's their turn.

With Frank, Bobby, and Cameron taking the next section involving the front yard that is very dense with only a few hedges available for cover.

Except of course this time, the sounds of fire were much more louder and intense for the very purpose of drawing the guards away from the main source of interest they were trying to reach.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

The shots rang and fire all across front yard.

With numerous amount of blood splattering on the walls.

As if it was a complete war zone against a small but powerful mafia.

Thankfully, the military trained rescue team was carrying a lot of the loaded bullets without so far any casualties of their own.

Which gave Tom, Rodney and Baskner time to sneak their way through past the hedges with the help of a secret side route available to enter the courtyard using a side door, that surprisedly seemed to be unlocked as the three enter through without any problems.

At first, it was all quiet.....

Perhaps....

A bit too calm for anything to happen....

Then suddenly!

Out of nowhere, came a smoked bomb that quickly covered up a portion of the area as multiple shots were soon fired straight through its fog!

Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!

The shots power down like a shower of rain as the three ran for cover near the pillars of the buildings beside the courtyard.