Prolouge

~Photo is George's aesthetic.~

"My lord, please do have mercy. For I repent my sins against the holy Catholic Church. I repent these sins I struggle so harshly with. My lord, my saviour, please do not take my wings." The angel pleaded on his knees before his god, tears streaming slowly down his pale, soft cheeks.

"My most loyal angel, you've deceived me." The lord on his holy throne looked down upon George, watching one of his most faithful angel weeped upon the cloudy floor.

"Lord, I repent my sins. For I have repent my sins against Leviticus eighteen, against the holy bible, the soul word of God, my lord, my creator. Against the holy Catholic Church, against the founding father, and his only son. My lord and saviour, I do repent. Forgive my sins, for I repent homosexuality. I repent my sins, my lord, I repent. Please, do not sever my wings." The angel prayed to the lord before him, hands pressed together in front of his lush lips.

"You've betrayed me, George. You are here by damned to hell for all eternity. May your soul pass away quickly." The lord with no expression stood, and with a small wave of his hand, George let out a high pitched screech, his wings coming clean off, falling to the floor behind him. Without his wings, he could not stay on the clouded flooring, he began to fall.

He was falling into hell.