Satin Sheets

Dream and George returned home after sending the teenagers off with Technoblade. Things were a little dull no doubt, but nothing they couldn't handle.

"Alright, George, let's get that shirt off. Technoblade said I should clean the wounds with alcohol, and then leave you without a shirt on; let's get to it." Dream laid George down on the couch, and motioned for him to lift his arms up so he could have better access to the fabric. George was always such a good listener, it was definitely going to be fun in the night, if you know what he means.

"Is this going to hurt again?" George grimaced at the memory of his visit to Technoblade.

"Uhm... I don't know. I don't think so? I'm not a healer demon, but it's just alcohol, right? It can't be that bad." Sometimes Dream wished he could bite his tongue, because as soon as the alcohol-doused rag made contact with the wounds, George winced and instinctually moved away from the cloth.

"Nope, that definitely still hurts. Do we have to do this?" George was so frustrated with himself, he could almost cry over it. He was mad that he couldn't take the pain, mad that he was being such an inconvenience, but he was mainly mad at the lord for doing this to his "favorite angel."

"Yes, we do have to do this, but afterwards we can do something you'd like, if you want." Dream offered, trying to bring the cloth back to George's back.

"We can just do whatever you want, I'm being an annoyance at this point." George bit back another shout when the alcohol touched the gashes again.

"Ohhh, anything I want?" Dream was only teasing, but George's reaction was definitely something he'd never want to forget.

"Yes, anything you want. I'll be nothing but a toy to you, if you'd like." George thought the question was nothing but genuine, so he answered genuinely. But as soon as he answered his mind began to haze up like never before. Dream must have really liked that one to make George fall apart so easily.

"George, you can't just say those kinds of things to me, you'll never be in your own head." Dream was actually a little disappointed in himself, nearly feeling ashamed if he went so far. George made it so easy to wander off and think of all the many fun things they could do together

One thing is for sure, once the Lords out of the way, George won't be able to walk for more reasons than one.

"You know I really don't mind. Finish up with the cleaning, then we can do something really fun." Dream wanted to walk away, to go sulk and whine in a different room. He wanted so desperately to be in control; truthfully he did. But George, whether he knew it or not, would never let that happen.

Dream is infatuated, he's practically at George's will. All George ever had to do was ask for anything his heart desired, and on everything this world had, he'd have it immediately. Any special gem, any rich or expense, any life taken, any bit of fame or power, he could have it all, every last bit. All he ever had to do was ask.

It's bad for Dream, to admit that he'd break and fold for an angel, it's bad for his reputation and power; none the less he didn't care. George's eyes were enough gold he'd ever care to have. He needed not of any riches, as long as his angel was by his side he'd have the happiness he craves so desperately.

George was everything. George was his angel.

"Are you done yet?" George asked impatiently, feeling the cloth cease movement entirely. Dream was too busy thinking about George to realize he wasn't doing his job. "It's really starting to hurt, it's so frustrating and uncomfortable."

"I know, darling, but if we don't do this now it will hurt much worse later. We're almost done now, just a little bit more." George sighed and shivered. He was trying to be strong, he really was, but the alcohol felt like it was stabbing and ripping apart his bones.