hazed mind

"Mhm, still, I should have kept myself in check, I used to be so good at that." George's usual quiet and hushed voice was now up an octave, as his breathing was too sporadic to be calm.

"Don't worry about a thing, darling. I love to please you, whenever you wish." Dream took on a charming smile like usual, nothing sinister or malicious, just a simple bright grin.

Dream was trying his best to undo George's white, sparkling belt in a rush, possibly even more excited than George was, considering his own hard-on was forming.

"Oh my- hah~" George audibly gasped as cold air hit his hidden skin once Dream managed to undo the buttons on his jeans. "It's barely been a day since my last release... I'm pathetic."

"Oh baby, you should've met me in my late teens." Dream chuckled to himself, remembering how reckless he was back then. Well, he still is now, wholeheartedly true, but back then he thought a whole lot less.

George was already leaking pre-cum into his boxers, much to Dreams' surprise. It confused him, honestly. Angels were known to get off few and far between, or never at all. This must be some kind of demons play for sure, perhaps someone did a little magic on their walk here. Dream would look into it in the future, but for now, he was happy pleasing George.

"My pretty little angel's already so close from one simple touch, you flatter me, I swear. Can't wait to get you off and have you moaning for me to go faster." Dream fully removed George's pants and boxers, leaving him almost completely nude other than his shirt. The new cold nipped at George's skin almost tauntingly, reminding him of how desperate he was for some kind of relief.

"I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to be at this right now, I don't know- ah~" George ended up cutting himself off with a vixenish moan coming from his usually gentle voice when Dream took his painfully hard dick into his hand, giving it a hard stroke.

"You sound so pretty, and we're so far away from the rest of the house, you should scream a little louder for me, make me need you with that voice of yours." Dream undid his own fancy black jeans with one hand, having little to no trouble at all, pulling his already excited erection out from his clothing.

"Mhm~ Dream, more!" George realized fairly quickly that everything felt so much better when he wasn't in control, and he didn't have to worry about his own arm giving out, considering he had no practice with any of this.

Dream maneuvered so that he could hold his own dick in the same hand as Georges, so he could beat them off together.

As much as Dream would've loved to stretch George out and fuck him senseless into the bed, this wasn't the time, and certainly not the place. Something was up with George's head, Dream could just tell. This was definitely not something that would happen on the regular with the angel. He was at his friend's house who he hadn't seen in decades. Souls learn to have better control than that, so this was out of the ordinary for sure.

"Yeah? You like that, do you? having me get you off while you sit and look pretty and moan out for me? I know you love it when I'm in control, I see it in your eyes." Dreams' own breath was deep as he stroked them both at a relentless place, earning copious amounts of sinful sounds from the angel. It was nothing but bliss.

"So much, so much- Dream! Ah~ So good, please, please!" George started to bed for more, which was new to Dream, but so needed. He could never even have imagined how amazing it all would sound, but now it's all laid out in front of him for the taking, and by God he'd take as much as he could get.

"Use your words, baby." Dream would be lying through his sharp teeth if he said he wasn't getting close to his much desired relief; George made it easy to get off quickly. Dream's friends would be there soon, and he didn't want to miss it because he was taking his time.