Amazing Grace

"Alright, Quackity, you can bring them in now!" Techno shouted down the hallway, seeing a small group of familiar faces walk down behind him.

"Dream!" Sapnap was the first to enter the room, shouting upon his entry. "I fucking knew something good would come your way!" Sapnap jumped at Dream, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Sapnap you fucking touchy bastard!" Dream smiled through his joking yell, holding Sapnap just as tight back. "I'm happy you came!"

"George!" Karl shouted twice as loud as Sapnap, jumping onto the hospital bed with his best friend, pulling him into a much more gentle hug. "I knew you'd find happiness, I just knew it from the day we first met." Karl gushed and just about cried, George had already begun to tear up.

"Karl, thank you for always being here for me." George held Karl tightly just as he did during his last time seeing him alive. There's not a single bond like that of a lifelong friend.

"Where's my hug, you fucking devil man?" Skeppy was just as narrow as ever, but his smile still plastered his face as though he was genuinely happy. An odd find for him, but not one unwelcomed.

"Ah, the diamond man himself!" Dream let go of Sapnap and turned to his old friend, Skeppy. "I can't believe you showed up with a smile and everything, just for me." Dream hugged Skeppy despite their rivalry; at the very end of the day, they were friends no less.

Karl got up and walked over to Sapnap, intertwining their arms together just for the hell of it. Karl and Sapnap were a touchy couple.

"I'm more here for George." Skeppy laughed, hugging back nonetheless.

"Skeppy, be nice. This is a great day! Dream, I always knew you'd find love." Bad entered the room with three children following behind him. They all seemed more interested in 'the blood tyrant' than the reason they were actually here in the first place. "George, I'm so happy for you." Bad leaned down and gave George a quick hug, before straightening up again and turning to the trio behind him. "What was it you guys wanted to know?"

"How many different blood types did you drink!?" Tubbo practically screamed the question, making everyone turn to look at him.

"Uhm, all of them I guess, what do you think, Skeppy?" Skeppy turned away from Dream and looked at Tubbo.

"Yeah, probably all of them. We drank a lot of blood, I'd do anything for another taste of fresh, warm, living blood. But alas, we are all dead in hell." Skeppy then turned to George. "When did you get stuck with these kids?" He whispered quietly enough for no one else to hear.

"A few weeks ago I think, but I like them; they're actually quite sweet." George giggled, before Quackity made his way over to him.

"Awe, you're so cute when you giggle like that. Why don't you ever laugh like that for me?" Quackity teased, wrapping an arm around the angel's shoulders.

"Quackity, if you know I'm in love with Dream, and you know Dream would rip apart your soul if he knew how forward you were with me, why do you still do it?" George genuinely wanted to know, because honestly he saw nothing he could love in Quackity; he simply wasn't like Dream.

"For fun. I've got my eyes on a different pair, and I intend to pursue them instead." George caught Quackity looking over at Karl and Sapnap with more lust in his eye than George had ever seen in him. He thought it was strange to see a man in love with two people, though he had read a book once about one soul having two soulmates.

"Karl and Sapnap?" George looked back over at Quackity, then back to the pair across the room. "Do they like you back?"

"They certainly liked me last night." Quackity stated rather sexually, giving George a pretty good idea of what he meant.