Alive with you

As soon as their lips made contact, all the tensity and stress built into the very bones of George's body melted away. This isn't the first time they've kissed, but something about this time felt better.

George felt alive. More alive than he felt in his living years. In life he was beaten and bruised by lies of a pure after life. An after life he was given, only to realize how painfully wrong it was. Now that he was in a place where his presence was appreciated, he could differentiate between the good and the bad. Heaven was definitely not the good.

"You're burning up, you gonna be okay? Should I stop?" Dream spoke, only with the intent to hear George ask to keep going. He was crazed, and loved to hear words of lust.

"N-no. Keep going." George couldn't even think about his words before he spoke them, there was no thoughts left to even use.

"Hm, you're cute." One last complimented before pulling them back together. It was almost like they were creating fire, a passionate flame made of desire, and things you know you shouldn't do.

How could something so wrong feel so right?

A man shall not lay with another man. Bullshit.

Things began to progress when George started to aimlessly grab at Dreams body. He grabbed at his shirt, his neck, his thighs. Where ever he could get his hands on, he did. He felt like his body wasn't his, as he moved without a thought in his head.

Dream pulled George even closer, so he was now straddling his waist. George absentmindedly got up on his knees before Dream, so he was taller in the situation, looking down and kissing Dream hard. Dream brought his hands to George's waist, and grabbed onto them like it was his life line.

"You know just what I like, don't you?" Dream felt like he was in another world, before finally passing his tongue along the angels bottom lip.

"You're just easy to please." It was meant to be an insult, but to Dream it was just motivation to keep going. He forced his tongue into George's mouth and explored the purity of a fallen angel.

"Mhm." George groaned, having a new kind of sensation cover his body.

"You like that? Your body's telling me you do." Dream gestured to how George's body was practically melting over Dreams, and how his voice was practically gone.

"Just kiss me." This time, it was George that pulled Dream back in, which was crazy in it's self. But what was even crazier to Dream, was that George was trying to get his tongue inside Dreams mouth.

God, the things he can do to me.

Dream opened his mouth, just to see how well the angel had gotten from his own limited experience.

George returned the favour to Dream, moving his tongue around Dreams mouth, feeling the excessive amount of saliva that he didn't normally have. The angel didn't notice that strands of spit had started to leak from his mouth, so when he pulled away to see Dreams reaction- because that's all he wanted at this point, a positive reaction of the same lustful feeling- he was more than thrilled to see a dust of blush across Dreams face.

Dream brought his hand up towards George's mouth, and swiped his thumb along his bottom lip. His unbelievable soft lips were glassy in the light, looking pretty as ever.

"I don't think you realize how badly I'm holding back right now." Dream muttered, moving to press his lips on George's cheek, and fluttered tiny pecks all the way down to George's neck.

"What do you mean?" George asked, bringing his hands up to play with Dreams hair, and tilting his head back on instinct. He felt blissed out, despite only having a fraction of the taste of all the things Dream could do.