The blood tyrant

"Dream, my friend, my absolute pal; please answer the door for me." Sapnap laid the back of his head against the couch top, feeling Karl lean closer into him.

"What, are you scared of Bad figuring you out so fast?" Dream went to stand up, making George involuntary whine about the loss of warmth. "Scared that Bad will kick your ass?" Dream stroked the top of George's head, pushing back a few strands of loose hair.

"Bad couldn't kick my ass even if he wanted to." Sapnap crossed his arms, making everyone giggle just a bit except for George, who clearly didn't understand how harsh the illusive Badboyhalo was.

"Yeah okay, that's why I'm going to answer the door." Dream chuckled as he made his way to the door; realizing halfway there that the walk from the living room to the door was much longer than he originally thought it was.

Dream opened the door enthusiastically, because for the first time in his immortal life, he felt that gratifying and ultimately thrilling feeling of excitement. Nothing in death was ever too fulfilling, the thrill of it left him when he perished; no longer fearing the only unknown.

"Badboyhalo, good to see you, old friend!" Skeppy gave Dream a side eye, knowing that Dream saw him and chose to ignore him. Whether it was a joke or not, Skeppy didn't care, he only liked the respect of his presence.

Dream caught sight of Skeppys negative glare.

"Awe, is Skeppy-Weppy upset that I didn't call him an old friend?" Dream rightfully teased, making both Bad and Skeppy sigh. "Do you like my new stud diamond, by the way? It was quite hard to conjure up with the sheer amount of purity to the gem it has." Dream smirked, knowing it would get even more of a rise out of Skeppy.

"Oh, shut it Dream. At least spare me some respect. I was one of your first friends down here." Skeppy told nothing but the truth, Sapnap arrived in hell after Dream's execution, whereas Skeppy and Bad were already here. They welcomed Dream and his power into their home, and taught him the ways of the underworld. "And your stud is nothing compared to this new ring Bad got for me. It has extreme meaning behind it, and it's criminally expensive."

"At least my jewelry wasn't handed to me." Dream couldn't stop the small inconsiderate laugh that left his lungs, making Skeppy roll his eyes once again.

"It's good to see you too, Dream. So, what's so special that you had to interrupt my sleep?" Bad smiled in spite of himself, simply happy to see his old friend, and even more happy to ignore their nonsense.

"Someone extremely special to me, I know you guys will love him! He's known Karl his entire life, and Sapnap already likes him. He's the cutest thing I think I've ever seen, and he's so scarily quiet, so don't be startled." Dream absentmindedly rambled about all the great things that came to his mind about George while letting the two in and closing the door behind them.

"Do you guys fuck in your spare time... or?" Skeppy decided he would comment such a crude thing as soon as Dream stopped to take a breath, immediately causing him to spin around and stand up straighter to make eye contact with the much shorter, diamond covered man.

"Skeppy! Language!" Bad shouted, jokingly smacking the side of Skeppys head. Dreams' eyes were wide.

"What? Why would you think that?" Dream was surprised to hear such a forward question; especially one that the answer was to be yes.

"I mean, come on, you've never talked about anyone like that, and especially not with a smile." Skeppy crossed his arms after fixing up his beanie, smirking with a knowing eye.

"If you must know, we are in fact in a relationship... romantically." Dream spoke slowly, trying to sound like he was thinking even though he knew the answer.