Party of pride

Not a single soul bothered them on their way to the party. No diluted homophobes to place their own hatred on them, no God fearing pricks pestering the angel, no bastards daring to cross the devil when wore a smile so bright. It was as if nothing bad was left to occur. The worst of their days were done now, nothing would ever be so bad ever again.

Pride ran through the devil's cold blood like venom, festering in his soul and lighting a flame in his long dead heart. Nothing, not a damned thing could ever be bad again. God has fallen prey to hatred today, never again shall he build himself back up to bother the angel ever again. Time would be beautiful endlessly forever from this day forward.

The lord above has fallen; long live the devil.

Though the devil may be bothered by a simple X D, he chose not to question it until his brain fumbled. He assumed the God had given himself a new name after his experience, and wanted him to know. Surely, it had a greater meaning that the devil couldn't understand, but never shall he let it bother him again.

He walked faster with more vigour, for he knew he'd never be happier than in this moment. Only until he spotted something knew did he halter. Dream stopped suddenly, being able to see Quackity's house in front of him, only today something was very different.

"What? Is something wrong?" George asked before Dream turned the both of them to the left. "Oh my goodness... Quackity made that?" before them was a massive house, borderline a mansion.

"It appears so, I guess he found someone who would work quickly." They both smiled sweetly, realizing this was the house Quackity made for the boys, right next to his house. "It's so big."

"Tubbo did say they always wanted a mansion." George laughed a little bit at the end, fearing he may tear up. It was undoubtedly beautiful; the merchant built his boys a house at the expense of his own riches, all because he cared about them. Dream never knew the merchant could be so kind.

"Let's keep going, I'm sure the boys are already there. I'm sure Ranboo will ramble on about his new place." Dream chuckled, continuing down the beaten gravel path. Quackity's house was so close, they could toss stones at it.

They didn't bother to knock, no reason to. They were expected, much like their other friends.

"Quackity, we're here!" Dream called, entering the living room to see no one there. Suddenly, Tommy popped up from around the corner.

"Dream, you're the first to get here! Quackity told me to show everyone to the party room, it's up the first flight of stairs, and then like, three doors down or something. Just follow me." Tommy led the pair up many stairs, and down an array of hallways. It was a wonder how he didn't get lost.

The room was huge, big enough to fit everyone comfortably for sure, there were three large couches, a table filled with souls of many different souls, and a table filled with more kinds of alcohol than Dream even thought existed, along with some non-alcoholic drinks. They served no real purpose, the regular liquids, but Dream was sure they were laid out for the children to not feel so left out of the fun.

"Dream, my friend! You made it! What do you think of the room? I don't think I've ever used it before honestly, so I'm not sure if the decor is out of date or not. George, what do you think?" Quackity gestured towards the room, but George was far too busy admiring the high ceiling. It was a beautiful pitch black with glowing white crystals designed into constellations, reminding George of just how pretty the earth's sky was; perhaps he did have sabaism, it didn't sound so far fetched. It was an elegant room for sure. "George?" Quackity looked back at George and then upwards to see what the angel was intently staring at. "Oh, yes my ceiling, I assume you like it? I had a regular ceiling before, but it was too bland for me so I summoned enough crystal to put it up there, and that diamond chandelier too."