Better than death

Freedom, something neither of which had ever tasted. Dream had waited far too long for this, waited to have this. This moment, this electric, euphoric moment. He loved George in every sense of the word, every last detail of his soul, he wanted to love this part too. This part that only they could share, the part no one else could see. Freedom, something George hadn't even had in his motal life. He never knew the thrill of the world, the adrenaline of doing something wrong, the freedom of choice, of speech, of everything. He wasn't allowed to have fun, to smile, to break any rules, to learn what's right and wrong, to be who he was. This life of option was new, and happily welcomed with ease with the help of his lover, Dream.

"We've heard the word freedom a lot lately." George laughed lightly, while Dream began unbuttoning his dress-shirt. "Kind of doesn't sound like a word anymore."

"Yeah? Let's say something else then." Dream threw his shirt to the side; George couldn't help but stare.

"Like what?" George asked while not even looking at Dream.

"I don't know, you could start begging for me." Dream smirked, staring intently at George. George looked up at that, a light blush coating his cheeks.

"W-what do you want me to say?" George asked through a stutter. When George was hazed, he knew what to say, now he wasn't sure what Dream wanted to hear; he wanted to please Dream, he just wasn't sure how anymore.

"Anything you want, just your voice is enough to satisfy me." Dream began to help George take off his shirt, which should've been off anyways due to his scars, but you know, priorities.

"I think you're really attractive." George smiled, glancing back down at the abs before him. Dream let out a laugh.

"Not really what I meant, but thank you, I think you're also pretty cute." Dream started untying George's sweatpants. For the first time, George hesitated. "George? What's wrong? If you're not ready, just tell me and we'll stop. I don't want to do anything that you don't want. Part of my pleasure is your pleasure."

"No, no, for God's sake please don't stop. I'm just nervous it'll hurt."

"Oh, you had me scared there for a second." Dream smiled at the innocent thought. "Well, it may be uncomfortable at first, but I'll do my best to make it not hurt." Dream unbuckled his belt and removed his fancy jeans.

"Promise?" George made eye-contact with Dream.

"Of course, I wouldn't want you to not be able to walk tomorrow." Dream burst out laughing into a fit of wheezing, he laid his head against George's shoulder to stabilize himself, but his relentless laughter didn't make it easy to stay still.

"I change my mind, I don't want you to fuck me anymore." George wrapped a hand into Dreams' hair, almost laughing himself. Dream laughed even harder if that was even possible.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry, I had to take that perfect opportunity." Dream sat back up wiping his eyes from the tears. "Really though, this won't hurt in the slightest, I'll make sure of it."

"Okay, you can continue now." George smiled again, letting go of Dreams' hair. The two were only in boxers, making George feel exposed, even if he's been undressed in front of Dream before.

"What are you feeling right now? What're your thoughts, what do you want?" Dream felt it right to ask sense he really didn't want to do something George wouldn't like. He needed words to know that.

"I'm excited! Very excited, a little nervous, but really ready. I just want to be good for you, you know? I should be asking you what you want." George answered quickly, feeling sure of himself.