Redamancy

The devil burst through his front door mercilessly, barely taking the time to slam it behind him.

"Living room, on the floor, just fuck me already!" George slurred and begged, watching Dream not even bother to take off his shoes and rush into the large, dark room. George rushed his hand to his crotch and rutted against it.

Dream stood in the living room for a mere millisecond before they fell to the floor immediately in a heated kiss, tongues dancing and hands grabbing at each other anywhere they could reach.

"Fuck, George, can't wait to feel you from the inside." Dream wrestled off George's shirt, helping the angel straddle his lap, sat up and breathing heavily into each other's faces.

"Get this shit off me, need you right now!" George complained, fiddling with the buttons on his jeans, eventually just giving up and ripping apart the buttons on Dream's nice shirt. Neither of them cared.

Dream snapped his fingers the best he could, removing all of their clothes in seconds. They didn't bother saying anything else at all. Both of them were aching to feel, both hard and bothered, rushing everything along.

George reached his hand down as fast as possible beneath him, grabbing at Dreams dick and stroking harsh and fast just to begin. He spit on his hand once or twice to stop it from causing unwanted pain, but Dream's voice surely didn't sound like a complaint.

"Lube? Want lube?" Dream asked with half lidded eyes, already pressing his lips to George's soft pale neck.

"No, just need you now!" George practically shouted, removing his hand from Dream and instead moving it to wrap around his back, holding him scarily close. He shook with need, staring at Dreams hungry eyes only made it worse.

"Here, suck." Dream placed two fingers against George's lips, trying to shove them in faster. George opened his mouth and made sure the fingers were wet and dripping when Dream pulled them back out again.

Dream had George lean up on his knees so he could have access to his hole, immediately pressing both fingers in.

"Ah~ oh, fuck Dream, go faster! Put it in already!" George whined, digging his nails into Dreams back, pushing their foreheads together.

"Baby, it'll hurt." Dream groaned hastily, breath beating against George's lips.

"Don't care! Need you!" George connected his lips to Dreams, slipping his tongue into the devil's mouth like he craved his taste.

Dream removed his fingers quickly, spitting on his hand and stroking himself for a quick second, positioning his dick with George, and helping him sit back on it.

"Fuck~ Holy shit- So big!" Geogre moved his forehead to press against Dreams' shoulder, his eyes against the crook of his neck. Dream moved one of his hands to intertwine with George's hair, rubbing lightly.

"Do you want lube now?" Dreams' breath was shaky, feeling electrified by the movement of his love.

"N-no, just get it in, i want you so bad, please, just don't stop!" George felt tears fall from his eyes and slide down Dream's cold arm.

"Okay, I can do that, angel." Dream continued to rub his hand along George's hair, and use the other to slowly help George get it all the way in. "You're almost there, you're going to feel so good, I'll make you feel so good."

"I wanna feel so good. Please," George let out a cry when he felt Dream move in farther. "Make me feel good."

George was shaking and moaning, feeling somewhat better every time Dream moved his hand or whispered some sweet nothing to him. Finally, after a few minutes of the burning stretch, he fully sat down with nothing less of a whiny moan.