𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

Friday, 10:30 AM

[a/n: CAN I GET AN ËRË ËRË??? 💿💿]

---

"Lemme get an owa owa." the guy asked with a boyish grin.

What the fuck-  might as well play along.

"It's ya girl ëRë ëRë äHaa ëEë äHaa ëRë ëRë ëRë ëRë ëRë." I replied jokingly.

The guy just stared at me like he was scared or something, but then he started laughing like crazy. I joined in on this laughter causing a slight commotion in the museum. We gained stares from the people around us.

Not them in my business, I get it I'm gorgeous but damn turn around. I thought.

"The names Jean," he said while bowing down, "and you?"

Who does he think he is? Prince Charming? Cute.

I laughed, "I'm y/n nice to meet you... did you need something?"

"Nah not really. Just wanted to talk to a gorgeous woman," he replied with a smirk.

"Can't disagree with you there." I turned back around to look at the art in front of me.

There was a comfortable silence between us for about three minutes.

"Y/n, let's exchange pick-up lines, and whoever laughs first loses. If I make you laugh I get your number. Deal?" Jean suggested.

"What's in it for me?"

"You get to text a fine ass man like me." he boasted.

"Pass." I turned around and walked to the other side of the room.

"Damn shawty, I was just playing, I'll get you your favorite food."

"Shawty? Oh nah, how about if I win you stop calling me shawty and you get me food. Deal?"

"Bet. I'll go first." he smiled. "Are you a parking ticket because you got finee, written all over you," he smirked while stroking his chin with his thumb and pointer finger.

At least he knows. Don't you dare laugh.

"Corny-ass" I mumbled. "Do you smoke?" I asked.

"Occasionally. Why?" he asked.

"Because weed be cute together," I said with a slight smirk.

"Wow we just met and you're already asking me out?" he said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes, "You wish."

"Aye, your legs must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all night!"

Oh my gosh, I shook my head, ight let's end this so I can get some food.

"Are you a soda? Cause, you look sodalicioussss."

Jean immediately threw his head back and let out a vivid, humorous laugh. It was deep but every other chuckle a shriek would escape. It made me let out a laugh, it was funny enough to make me let out a slight cackle.

Shit.

"What was that?" he asked me, making his laugh grow even more.

[A/N: yk that wendy williams video, yeah that]

"Don't talk about my laugh when you sound like a horse." I rebutted.

"Igh relaxes, at least I'm attractive." he boasted.