𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 20

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧: 𝙋𝙩. 2𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 8:39 𝙋𝙈

~~

Jean and I have been wandering around the fair, laughing and riding on almost all the rides together. The fair was much bigger than I expected it, there was still so much to do.

Right now we were walking through the funhouse, cracking jokes at how our bodies stretched unnaturally and condensed.

"Hey look, I'm 90% legs!" Jean snickered while posing in the mirror.

I walked closer to him to get a better view of the mirror, and he was right-he was 90% legs. His whole upper body was squashed including his arms, and then his legs took up a majority of the mirror.

"Why you kinda look like Dr. Eggman?"

"From Sonic?! Y/n so cold!" He dramatically said while clutching his heart. I replied with a laugh because I was still looking in the mirror and he looked ridiculous while pouting.

We walked over to a new section of mirrors and I found a mirror that cinched my waist and made my chest and hips wider, making it look like I was Elastigirl or a cartoon mom.

"Damnnnn if only this was real," I commented while posing in the mirror.

"What?" Jean questioned.

"Imagine if my body looked this curvy."

"You have an amazing body regardless though." He said while raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah but still."

"Still nothing, your body is beautiful, you're literally a model."

"I-"

"Nahh we are getting out of this section, this mirror making you say dumb shit." Jean came from behind and pushed me away and stopped in front of a larger mirror that could fit us both.

"We need to find someone to throw in our soup!" Jean croaked while angling his body so the mirror could make his back look hunched and his face curled like a fish hook.

I joined in and moved my body the same way as him, "Yes! We must! But, what will we say to get them back my dear?" I hissed.

"Gotta hit them with the; ahem, C'mere my pretty, I have freshly baked pie I would love to share!"

"Then they look at the pie baking in the oven. We push them in and slam the oven door closed until they are crispy!"

We both cackled "evilly" and it echoed throughout the whole funhouse. While we were laughing some of the bystanders gave us judgemental stares. Some laughed along-or at us and others minded their business.

After some more fooling around, we left the funhouse to go do something else.

"Jeanie look at that huge llama!"

"What- where? I wanna ride it!"

"Not a real one-it's a stuffed one to the right. The cute pink one."

"Oh, I see it. I'm gonna win it for you!" Jean exclaimed, grabbing my wrist and taking me to the booth. The game was called "Knock Em Down" and there were 6 tin cans stacked up and the objective was to knock them all down with 3 baseballs.

Jean nicely asked the guy working the stand for one round and handed him a dollar. Once he got his three baseballs, he bent his knees a little bit and started to bend his elbow back and forth prepping to throw.

"Aim for the ones at the bottom!" I shouted.

He nodded his head in agreement and slightly adjusted his angle. He threw the ball to the bottom left corner with a good amount of force. The only problem was he missed the can and hit the plastic-like fabric behind it, making the whole wall shake.