𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13

6 Days Later

~~

As you take these slow deep breaths and give your body and mind permission to relax and let go. Now begin to feel a white glowing energy opening up through the crown of your head. Imagine this light is flooding every cell in your body, and this energy is pure positive energy, and you're purging any tension or worry your body might be holding on to. Spoke the voice coming from my laptop.

"Yeahh lying ass bitches purge from my body- wait focus. Breathe."

Continue to take deep breaths and imagine a white light emitting from your body.

"What should I eat tonight? Ooo maybe I'll make those dumplings I saw on Pinterest- damnit- deep breath in, deep breath out."

As you breathe out imagine any negativity flowing out of your system.

"Breath out the liars- I wonder what they are doing right now- IN AND OUT."

Feel the deep breaths cleansing your body of any stress, and overwhelming moments.

"Lowkey craving honey fries right now- what the fuck, no I'm not, just focus on the meditation y/n."

As we end this practice, remind yourself of knowing your worth, standing tall and not feeling small, Loving yourself and your journey, knowing that you are both a work of art and a work in progress at the same time. And all of it is OKAY. Sending you love and light, Namaste.

"Huh, why is my face wet?" I bring my hand up and gently touch my face to wipe away the wetness flowing down my cheeks. "Oh, I was crying."

I recollect myself and close my laptop and head into the kitchen to make something to eat.

"I'm thinkingggg chicken and waffles." I gather all the ingredients and materials for the waffles and put the leftover chicken from the night before in the oven to heat up.

After a long 15 minutes, the waffles and chicken were finally ready. I was plating the food and grabbing the syrup from the cabinet. At the same time, Mielle came out of her room wearing navy blue track pants, with black thong strings peeking above the pants. They gave the illusion of her waist being even more snatched than it already was. Along with that a loose navy blue long sleeve crop top, with blue jordans hanging from her fingertips.

"Mmm, something smells good." Mielle gushed while walking towards the kitchen island.

"I made you a plate here." I placed the plate in front of the chair along with syrup and utensils, and she giddily sat down.

She quickly prayed over her food and dug in.

"Damn no bev?" I teased. She responded with the middle finger as she stuffed more food in her mouth.

Before I sat down I gave her a glass of water and started to dig in my own food.

I was in the middle of eating, too indulged in my food to notice Mielle was tapping my shoulder with the back of her palm.

"Y/N!" She yelled. "Mm?" I hummed and looked up and put another forkful of food in my mouth.

"Your phone is ringing."

"Mm, don't worry about it, it's probably Jean texting me again. I swear he's doing the 3,6,9 method. He texts me allll throughout the day. Same with the others they text me things like, "hey just got out the shower I miss you, or I just got a sandwich let's meet." I mumbled while covering my mouth not wanting to talk with my mouth full.