𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8

Thursday 8:20 AM

~~

Jean ended up leaving around 10, he wished me luck on my photoshoot again as well. He gave me a comforting hug that lingered on for a little while. Mielle ended up walking in during this. She came home later than she usually would which was unusual. She told me that while she was at work she saw this guy that she was dancing at the party with a couple of days ago. His name was Armin and he asked to chill after she got off and that's what they did.

I was now at the photoshoot for Nike, but my intuition was telling me something is off. It might be nothing, but my intuition is right most of the time. I shrugged off the feeling as I was getting my makeup done while waiting for the other models. I was a little early, the shoot didn't start till 8:45 so I was chilling.

A couple of minutes later the other models appeared through the doors, but to my surprise, Naomi Campbell, Adut Akech, and Adonis Bosso walked in. If anyone knows me, they know that these three people are my inspiration to keep pushing and working hard in the modeling industry.

I tried my best to keep my cool, but on the inside, I was so excited and freaking out. They came up to me and introduced themselves, and they acted like we've known each other forever. I knew that this was going to be a fun shoot.

~~

We were in the middle of shooting some group shots, and we all looked good as hell, smizing, giving angles everything. We were also kind of playing around and laughing for some shots and the photographer ate it up, and the staff around was enjoying themselves too. The sound of laughter mixed music, and the light click of the flash shutter going off made this experience amazing.

Once the shoot was over, we were in robes talking with everyone, Naomi wanted to take a mirror picture for her Instagram story. We all huddled in front of the mirror, Adonis was on the left side and Adut was in between me and Naomi. Adut and I blew kisses to the mirror, and Adonis was slinging his arm over Naomi. We all confirmed we looked good and she tagged us before posting it.

It was around 5 o'clock now and Adut suggested we all went out for a quick bite to eat. We agreed and went to go change, while Adonis went to tell his driver.

I was sliding on my bag over my shoulder when Adonis came up to me.

"There's some guy outside saying he's your boyfriend and he's waiting for you," Adonis said.

I'm thinking that it's Jean who came to surprise me, but I never told him where the shoot was or when it ended.

I laughed, "I don't have a boyfriend, we can go around the back."

"Okay be right back." he went back outside to tell his driver to pull around to the back.

I was walking towards the girls, but I was wondering why someone would say they are my boyfriend. I was growing in the modeling business, so it wouldn't be a shock if it was a fan of mine, but I have no idea how they found out a photoshoot was happening. I snapped out my thoughts when Adonis came back and walked towards me.

"Girl, he keeps saying he's your boyfriend." Adonis laughed

I joined in on the slight laugher, "Maybe I'll go outside and say hi, do you know his name?"

"He said his name was Porco-"

After he said that name, everything else was drowned out. I never thought I would have to deal with him again but he's back.

"Let's hurry through the back." I abruptly stated while walking towards the back door, with the sound of my heels clicking against the concrete floor speeding up with each step.