𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6

~~

I step out of the bathroom and walk into the living room and I see Jean standing near the door holding a bouquet of red roses wrapped in a black ribbon at the stems. Jean was wearing a baby blue oversized t-shirt that had a collar a little lower than a turtle neck. His muscles were popping out of the shirt and his arm was becoming veiny from holding the roses. He had gray cargo pants that stopped before the ankles and paired them with white socks and gray Yeezy boosts. He matched it with some silver rings and a silver Cuban link bracelet.

[jeans outfit]

[jeans outfit]

Once he noticed me he allowed the roses a little from the original position and held his mouth slightly agape.

"Jean close your mouth. You're drooling." Mielle commented.

He snapped out of it and smiled at me. "You look amazing, y/n."

"I know, thank you. You look great yourself."

He extended the roses to me. "These are for you."

"Wow look at you being a gentleman."

"I'm always a gentleman," he boasted.

I placed the roses gently on the table and threw on my jacket. We walked down to his car and he opened the door for me and closed it while he jogged around the front and started the car.

'So, where to gorgeous?" he asked

"I'll put it in maps, pass me your phone."

I quickly typed in the Poke place and it said we were 20 minutes away. I start the directions and place his phone on his phone stand.

"You can play music on my phone too if you want." Jean offered while buckling his seatbelt.

I grabbed his phone again and just played the first playlist I saw on Apple Music.

The song Pop Style by Drake started playing on the radio. It was at a very low volume so I turned it up, not too loud to the point where the bass was boosting, and Jean lowered the windows to let the music flow into the streets.

Jean started to pull out of the parallel parking while we sang the song together in sync.

Even though the song says the n-word multiple times, he never said it once. Even though it was the bare minimum it still made me content.

After listening to the music and singing together like we were on an episode of carpool karaoke we arrived at the restaurant.

Once again he got the door for me and opened the door to the restaurant. The interior design was classy and dimly lit due to the time of day. In the middle of the room, there was a bar with white pillars around it, a grayish wood was used as the floors. It was so shiny it looked as if it was marble. Around the room hung weird statues and chandeliers. We took a seat in the middle of the room and sat across from each other in round cushioned seats.