𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 25

Wednesday 12:12 PM

Wednesday 12:12 PM

Y/N's POV

~~

"You have everything?" I asked closing the trunk of my car.

"Yup, phone, wallet, passports. Thank you for giving us a ride mon amour." Alex replied, patting her jacket pockets.

(my love)

"Come on, it's no problem. It was great to see you guys again." I said wrapping my arms around Alex and Atlas.

"Next time you see me I'll have my own Jean!" Atlas announced.

"I hope so, so you can stay away from mine." I checked the time on my phone and realized they had to get going. "Igh y'all, have a safe flight, Je vous aime tous les deux!"

(I love you both)

"Je t'aime aussi! Au revoir!" The twins replied waving as they walked into the automatic doors of the airport.

(Love you too. Bye!)

Once they were out of my line of sight I hopped back into my car and made my way to school.

I stayed up late last night enjoying the last moments with the twins before they went to visit LA.

Plus, I had homework I forgot about that I had to take care of.

Apart from the time Jean and Marco came over I haven't really spoken to Jean. I missed school on Monday because I "accidentally" slept in. He had called and asked if I was okay but that was it.

As I was driving down the highway I spotted a Shake Shack and the craving for a milkshake arose.

I'm already late so might as well.

I shifted lanes and turned into the Shake Shack parking lot.

~~

By the time I arrived at school my marketing class had started but my teacher didn't had not arrived yet.

"Hey, N/n," Mielle spoke to me first when I approached my seat.

"Hey," I replied by taking a sip from my halfway empty milkshake.

"Alex and Atlas made it on time?"

"Yeah, they're good."

The rest of my friends quietly greeted me as I took my seat next to Jean.

"Hey, I missed you during art," Jean commented.

"Aww I bet Jennifer kept you company?" I joked.

"Hell no. I offered to clean the classroom with Ms. Murphy so she wouldn't bother me."

"Mhmm, did I miss anything important?"

"Nah, it was a chill sketching day. We do have a project coming up soon though."