𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9

Saturday 9:33 PM

~~

"Can you hurry your ass up?"

I was running around the apartment looking for my keys, ultimately I finally found them and shouted, "I'm coming damn!"

I walked over to the door where Mielle was waiting. Since we wanted to coordinate our looks we were both wearing black outfits, but staying "incognito" just in case shit hits the fan. Mielle was wearing black leggings with a long sleeve black crop top and paired it with a cropped black puffer jacket and black Balenciaga's. Her burgundy red wig was bone straight and stopped at the middle of her back. I was wearing a long-sleeve all-black jumpsuit that hugged my skin nicely with some black combat boots. My hair was slicked back into a low puff, with some gold clips on the side.

"Jean texted you by the way, is he going to the fight?" Mielle questioned while handing me my phone and opening the door.

"Nah, he told me he has an art piece to work on tonight." I checked the message and it was saying to enjoy my night, and he'll text me when he's done.

As we rode down the elevator to the garage I replied to his message with a heart, not saying much because I didn't want to distract him, and it's not like we can have a conversation now anyways.

We approached my motorcycle and I unlocked the seat to open it and pull out two helmets. Once we had our helmets on, we sped out of the parking garage and to the underground fight.

-𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥-

It was a 30-minute drive to our destination, but when we arrived you couldn't tell anything special was going on.

"Girl, you sure this is the right address? Ain't nobody here." Mielle asked while linking arms with me.

"Yea, this is what she texted me, just go down the alley and we will see someone, and tell them we with her."

Mielle only replied with an "Mmm" sound, as we walked into the dimly lit alley. We saw two tall guys one had his dreads tied into a bun and the other had platinum blonde waves. They were both wearing black suits, and black sunglasses standing outside a rusty red door with their arms crossed over their chest.

The best way to enter these situations is with confidence and acting like I own the place, so that's exactly what I did.

"Tickets?" the man with dreads asked with a deep voice that boomed against the walls of the alley.

"We don't have any, we're with Annie," I spoke with my posture tall looking dead in his eyes, but all I saw was my reflection.

The two guards exchanged a look and shared an unamused smile.

"Everyone is always here with someone, no tickets, no entry." the guy with waves interjected.

I looked at them with a confused look and sighed, "Igh, I'll call her then."

Once again they shared a look and smiled not believing me. I pressed Annie's contact and put it on speaker while it rang. After a couple of rings, she answered.

"Hey, y/n are you here?" Annie spoke with the quiet sound of people muffed in the background.

"Yeah, I'm outside, security won't let us in cause they don't think I'm with you," I replied while looking up at the two guards who wore frowns on their face and their arms slightly lowered from the stiff position it was in before.

Annie sighed with annoyance before speaking, "Put them on the phone."

"You're on speaker."

"Hey assholes, let them in, and get someone to show them to my dressing room."