𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14

Meanwhile, while y/n was out...

~~

Marco's POV:

"UGHHHH, whenever we workout here I get so tired and extra hungry." Sasha groaned as we were leaving the gym.

"Righttt, I'm starving!" Connie joined in.

For the past couple of days, we have all been coming to this gym in hope of running into y/n but no luck yet. Eren and Mikasa didn't come today because they wanted to do "home training". They should admit their feelings and date already. Jean on the other hand has barely been outside. He locked himself in his art room painting and drawing for days. I'm thankful that he's been keeping up with his hygiene though. It can't go on like this for much longer, but good thing I have a plan.

"Let's go to Nicollo's restaurant!" Sasha shouted.

"YESSSS nice thinking best friend. Free food from your boyfriend sounds nice right now. His dad shouldn't be surprised this time." Connie exclaimed

"THANKS, BESTIE, right we show up so often he gives us food without us asking. Remember that meat Nicollo made last time? It was soooo good." She boasted with imaginary hearts forming in her eyes.

"Thats not the only meat you be getting." Connie joked.

"You're right Connie," Sasha said with a type of smile on her face that I rarely see.

"AYOOOOO- Get it I guess. Marco, are you coming?" Connie asked

I was about to answer him until my phone started buzzing in my pocket. I stepped to the side to answer, smiling at the contact name.

"Hey, are you on your way?" Mielle said.

"Yeah I'm close, see you soon," I said while hanging up and rejoining my friends.

"I have things to take care of, next time," I said to Connie.

"Mhmm "things to take care of," he mimicked "Okay see you later man." Connie and Sasha waved as I walked down the street to meet up with Mielle.

This was my plan. Well, I really like Mielle, she's gorgeous, funny, has a great smile that lights up any room, makes interesting conversation, and overall an amazing person. But together we planned to set up a place for Jean and Y/n to talk again. We hated seeing our best friends like this.

~~

I arrived at this little coffee shop on the corner of this street we came upon when we were walking one day.

I spot Mielle sitting at one of the chairs outside scrolling on her phone, looking as pretty as usual wearing such a simple outfit.

"Hey." I shyly said while putting my arm around her shoulder giving her a little side hug.

"Hey, Marco!" She exclaims while turning my half-hug into a full hug while wrapping both her arms around my waist.

She's so cute.

[A/N: He's clean, he showered before he left the gym]

"Did you order yet?" I asked while taking a seat and putting my backpack on the back of my chair.

"No, I got here not long ago." She said while picking up one of the menus.

After a couple of minutes of contemplating what to get, we each ordered mini cakes, a latte for me, and an iced coffee with caramel drizzle for Mielle.

Our food quickly arrived and we started to talk about our plan.

"Y/n went to go talk to her Mom today, I'll hear how it goes later today and tell you. But, I have a feeling that it was good." Mielle started.

"Oh, that's great! Jean started to play "world star money" on his guitar today. Yesterday he was listening to "I won't hold you back" on loop.

[A/N: Its the song Marinette and Adrien dance to at Chloe's party]

"Your boy is down astronomically bad, holy shit." Mielle chuckled while taking a sip of her coffee.

I joined in on her laughter, "Seriously, he's been drawing and painting so much, I'm scared to enter that room again."

Mielle just shook her head, "I was thinking we could have a picnic."

"Oh yeah that sounds fun, you want to go now?" I asked which resulted in her laughing at me.

"I was talking about the plann but we can have one eventually." She said once her laughter died down.

Really Marco, obviously the plan. But, she said eventually, let's goooo.

We got into more detail about this picnic, with Mielle typing out things out on the notes app of her phone. Once the plan was finalized, we stayed a little longer and spoke about random things.

~~

It was now around 6 o'clock and we were ready to part ways. I offered to walk Mielle home, and she said only halfway since I don't live in that direction. Of course, I didn't mind but she insisted.

I really enjoyed today. I wish for more days like this, and one day we will be official.

[A/N: HEY HEY HEYYY, hope y'all enjoyed this, lmk how you feel about seeing different points of views. :) Now for the announcement.

I'm working on a new story! It's going to be an AOT Band AU with a black y/n, I'm not sure when it will be released but it will be the first 3 chapters at first. Let me anything you want to see in this story or who the love-interest should be.

Enjoy your weekend besties, drink your water, stay calm and happy, PEACE.]