Chapter 6 - Not Done

Dakota Delaune

"What do you mean you're going to make an office in Italy? Silware stays in France!" Franco bursted angrily at Angelo. All of the people in the room turned angrily at Franco and he does have anger problem and he needs to fix it.

"Convince me then.." Angelo said to Franco and I could see Franco's father was so fed up. My father even let out a long sigh.

"I agree." Suddenly my father stood up and Angelo turned to him. Angelo scoffed coldly and he got up from his seat.

"To be honest, when I bought this share.. I already have someone that I trust to run this company but I decided to take over for a month or two to make sure that everything takes place." I was surprised when he said that. He then landed his eyes on me.

"The reason that I will make another Silware in Italy because I have a lot of business to handle there too and.. if you don't want me to take care of your shit.." He turned to Franco and Franco scoffed coldly.

"I'll just let this company go bankrupt, I mean.. buying this company means nothing to me." Angelo said arrogantly and he is indeed a different person. He's not the Angelo that I know anymore.

I got up from my seat and walked towards him. His eyes followed me and I gestured Franco and my father to sit down. I turned to Angelo and he raised his eyebrows.

"We all know that you're a successful Billionaire, Mr. De Luca. You know how the industry works and how to fix Silware perfectly but let me ask you this.. Silware can't give any profit anytime soon and what's the purpose of you buying the shares? To show me? To show him?" I pointed at Franco and turned to Angelo again.

"Is it for revenge? Why would an Italian Billionaire come all the way to France to buy this company just to save it? I don't see any profit-"

"Ms. Delaune." Angelo chuckled sarcasticly suddenly and he sat down on his chair.

"Are you seriously think that I'm here for revenge? to see you? To see him? If I really wanted it in the first place, I would come 5 years ago already. I'm a Billionaire and I have more important things to do that taking care your fiance's shit." Angelo looked at me with a happy face even though his tone was mocking me fully.

"I was the one who asked him for help." I turned to Felix, Franco's father, and that caused Franco to look at his father disbelief.

"See?" I turned to Angelo again.

"Dakota.. Dakota.." He stood up and he walked over to me.

"Don't be too confident about my presence." He said looking straight into my eyes.

"Your fiance doesn't even have the money to marry you and your father doesn't even want to invest more here since he knew that this company will go to shit." He smirked evily and I looked away.

"I'm not childish like you Dakota, even your family and his family treated me like shit in the past.. I'm still nice enough to help." He turned to my father and I saw him looking away.

"You're not the Angelo I know." I said in a small tone and Angelo laughed sarcasticly. Suddenly his phone rang and he picked up the call without saying a word and then he ended the call.

"I will make an office in Italy for Silware and I'll have someone that I trust to run this company in France and I'll be taking care of the Silware in Italy. If you have any objection, let me know.." He announced it to all the people in the meeting room.

"Ms. Delaune? Any objection?" I turned to him and he was already smirking evily.

"Then.. I'll work for the Silware in Italy." I said as I looked straight to his eyes.

"As you wish." He shrugged and then he gestured his secretary to go. He grabbed his phone and iPad from the table and then walked out from the meeting room. I face palmed myself and people started to blaming me for making Angelo pissed.

I went down to the lobby planning to talk to him but I saw him talking to the phone. He said something to his secretary and then he got into the car. His car left but his secretary still here. I walked over to him.

"Hi." I greeted his secretary.

"Hello, Ms. Delaune."

"May I know your name?" I asked and he looked a little bit nervous.

"My name is Stanley."

"How long have you been working for Mr. De Luca?" I asked curiously.

"Uhmm around 4 years."

"Oh.. I was going to talk to him, can you let me know where he's going?" I asked curiously and Stanley looked a little nervous.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Delaune but I can't tell you where he's going. He has an important work and he has to go right away."

"Back to Italy?"

"Not really."

"Does he have a girlfriend?" I asked and Stanley shook his head.

"He likes to bring a lot of women but I don't think he has a girlfriend." Women? Women huh? Suddenly Stanley's phone rang and it's Angelo. Stanlet immediately excused himself and he ran towards the road grabbing a taxi.

Angelo, we will have a long talk. Everything between us is not done yet.