Chapter 19 - With Me

Angelo Vander

I let out a long sigh as I kept trying to pull my hand away from her. She was holding my hand tightly completely scared about me leaving.

"Dakota, this is ridiculous." I glared at her and she ignored me by looking away.

"I don't trust you.. I don't trust the guys earlier.."

"I'm the boss!" I can't believe I got over the alcohol instantly because of this.

"I'm not letting you go.."

"They knew my house.. and that's a sign that they.. already watching over you and me for a very long time." I got up from the bed and pulled my hand away from her grip.

"Dakota!" I raised my voice making her stand there.

"I'm not in danger.. I'm not going to die.. Can you just trust me?" I asked and she ran to the door blocking me from going out. She already locked the door earlier and now she tries to break the handle so I won't go out.

"Dakota, you need to let me out." I said as I ran my hands through my hair. I looked out the window trying to think of a way to get this woman to believe me.

I turned around and already saw her slowly unbuttoning her shirt. She took down her hair and I looked at her completely confused. She let her shirt fall to the ground leaving her in her bra. She then proceed to unbutton her shorts.

"What are you doing?"

"Seducing you." God, please help me. I can't believe she's going this far just to preventing me to go outside. I turned around looking out the window.

Dakota turned my body around and crashed her lips to mine. My mine wanted to reject her but my body betrayed me. I kissed her back with the same pace and she took off my suit.

She made me lay on the bed with her on top of me. She started to unbutton my shirt as I put my hands on her waist.

I'm enjoying this.

She ran her hands through my chest and down. She took off my belt without breaking a kiss completely distracting me and taking away my sense of going out from the room.

"Dakota, shit!" She put me inside of her. I was distracted and I didn't even feel that she was going to put it inside right away. She was moaning feeling my size and she took her bra off.

I can't believe this woman is the same woman that I adored for her innocence 10 years ago. She was shy and so sensitive to touch but now..

This made me feel jealous of all the men that she's even slept with.

Dakota kissed me again as she slowly ride me. I ran my hands through her beautiful body and cupped her breast. She started fasten the pace and she showered me with more kisses and her touch all iver my body.

I was not going to surrender but.. I guess I don't have any other choice.

"Fuck." I released it inside over her and she looked at me with a smirk plastered on her face. She leaned closer to me.

"You're not that bad." What the fuck?

Dakota laid beside me and she trailed her fingers on my chest. "Anthony and I were sleep buddies when we were in LA." She said like it's nothing.

"Do you know why we broke it off?" She asked and why is she asking this? This made me want to grab a gun and kill her roommate.

"I kept thinking of you all that time that I called your name when I was having sex with him." I turned to her and she nodded.

"God knows how I always want you.."

"Every men what I ever dated, I never.. like them. I always find a way to compare them to you. Running away from Paris was because of you, not being able to settle down.. was because of you.. Never have an amazing sex life was too because of you." She sighed. I never knew she will be this wild and sexy.

"You can go.." She suddenly said and I raised my eyebrows. She got up from the bed and grabbed her shirt wearing it without unbuttoning it up.

She opened the door and walked out completely naked. I got up and put everything on.

"Aren't you going to put on some clothes?" I asked as I walked out from her room. She was drinking water like it was nothing.

She has a red-blooded male as a roommate and he even used to be her sleeping buddies.

"Dakota." I warned her.

"What? You can go." She gestured me to go. My anger slowly building up towsrds this woman.

"You're naked."

"And?"

"You have a roommate."

"It's not like he never saw my body before." She looked straight at me.

"Dakota!"

"Yes, Angelo?"

"Put some clothes on!"

"This is my house, I can go around naked." She said as she sat on the kitchen table smirking. She knew what she was doing and I got the bait.

Suddenly I heard someone opening the door and it must be Anthony. I turned to Dakota and she was already spreading her legs widely. I quickly grabbed her and brought her into the room.

"Good to know that you know what you own." She said. I smacked her ass and laid her down on the bed.

"You can go home.. you know.. you don't have to worry about me." She said and I sighed.

"After you get out from that door, I'm going to go to the room beside me and fu-"

"Don't test me, Dakota!" I hissed.

"What? Test you what? I'm not doing anything." Fuck!

Come on, Angelo. Let's just go out and walk out from this apartment! She won't do it because she likes you. You know she likes you.. I bet she won't dare to go to her roommate.

"Do whatevr you want! I'm out of here." I said as I looked straight to her eyes. She gestured me to go. She got off the bed and opened the door for me.

"Goodnight, Angelo. I'll see you tomorrow at the office.. or not.." She smirked and I walked out from her room. I walked towards the door and turned to her. She was already leaning on Anthony's room.. completely naked.

"Goodnight, Angelo." She smiled and she knocked on Anthony's door. Anthony opened the door.

"Wow.. am I going to get laid tonight?" I heard Anthony asked and she turned to him. Anthony grabbed her hand and brought her into his room.

I was mad and angry. I was furious instantly.

I bursted into Anthony's room and saw him already have his hands on her ass. I grabbed Dakota and dragged her to her room. I opened her closet and grabbed a hoodie. I put it on her and made her put on her panties and her shorts.

"You're coming with me!"