~ Epilogue ~

~Midoriya POV~

"Ochaco, hold up!"

"Izu hurry, we can't be late for Eri's graduation!!!"

"Okay okay!", I said after my wife who was smiling at me.

I quickly got out of the car and looked up

"Is that Deku?"

"The Number 1 Hero? No way!"

"I heard that his daughter is graduating today!"

I sighed as I heard the gossip but a smile immediately rose to my face as I saw Ochaco waiting in front of me as she carried my son in her arms.

"Aren't they a lovely couple!"

"Uravity and Deku, such a lovely pair!"

"I remember their wedding. It was so wonderful to see!"

I walked up to my family and Ochaco whispered in my ear, "Aren't we a lovely couple?"

I blushed sightly, "Yes Ochaco", and then I glanced at my son who smiled as our eyes meet. He frantically waved his hand and started to mumble.

"Dada!", He said still getting used to using his mouth to talk.

I chuckled and grabbed to pick him up to give Ochaco a break from carrying him, after all we just found out a few days ago that she was expecting again.

"Thank you", she said and went back to the car to grab the flowers and stuffed animal, "Let's go now!", she stated with a smile.

We walked into the highschool and to the seats for Eri's graduation. After a couple mintues the graduation started and people began quieting down. We watched as the student when up to receive their diploma and Ochaco started to record as soon as Eri was coming up, as everything was in Alphabetical Order.

"Eri Midoriya", the announcer said and Ochaco glanced at me with a bright smile and then looked back up.

We saw as she went up and recieved her diploma nd then headed down the stand as she waved to her teachers.

After the whole ceremony we went to go find Eri.

"Mr. and Mrs. Midoriya!", We heard and turned around.

"Kota!!!", Ochaco immediately smiled and hugged him.

Then he turned to me, "Hi!", he said to my son, "Hello Mr. Midoriya!", he stated hold out his hand.

I shook his hand and smiled, "How was the graduation Kota?"

"Tiring", he stated honestly but then smiled, "Eri and I where just looking for you, she's over her!"

We followed him and meet up with Eri who immediately smiled brightly.

"Eri, you're so grown up now I can't believe you just graduated!"

"Mom!!", Eri complained but chuckled nonetheless.

Ochaco giggled and handed her the stuffed teddy beat with a graduation hat and the bouquet of flowers.

"Sista!"

Eri immediately turned and smiled, "Hello baby brother!!!", she said with a softer voice and then she looked up at me.