~ Chapter 22 ~

~ Midoriya POV ~

I slowly started to wake up to the sun shining on my face, and I began trying to move my arm.

Why can't I feel my arm?

I opened my eyes and saw Ochaco sleeping in my arms.

Right, she's my girlfriend... SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!!!

I smiled down at her and sighed. How could I be so lucky?

A couple of minutes passed when Ochaco started waking up.

"Mochi!!!", she said and smiled in her sleep.

She really likes Mochi huh?! Maybe I should get her some, after all, she did made me Katsudon yesterday.

Ochaco woke up, and I pulled her even closer to me while hugging her. She looked up at me with a slight blush.

"Izu...", she said and turned around, "How was your sleep?"

"Good", I smiled.

"Well, Izu...", she said and turned back to face me as she got closer and closer.

Her face is too close, just like yesterday!!!

"I'm going to go wake up the children!", I said nervously getting out of bed and walking out of the bedroom.

I am not prepared to kiss her yet!!!!

I walked towards Eri's room and opened the door. I saw Eri sleeping peacefully with Kora right beside her.

...I need to buy a spare mattress for guests

I knocked onto he door saying, "Eri! It's time to get up".

She slowly woke up and smiled as she saw me.

"Good Morning Papa!", she said sitting up in bed.

I walked towards her and picked her up in my arms, being careful not to wake up Kota. She kissed me on my cheek and hugged me.

"Good Morning Princess", I said and smiled, "Would you like to help me make breakfast?"

"YES!", she shouted, waking up Kota.

Kota sat up as he began rubbing his eyes open, "Eri?"

I put Eri down and she grabbed Kota's hand.

"Let's go have breakfast!!!", she deagged him out of bed as she headed towards the kitchen.

I walked out along with them, I saw Ochaco giggling saying, "Pajama Morning huh?"

"YEAH!!!", Eri said with a smile.

All of us make breakfast and sat down to eat it. After we where finished Ochaco and I would rake turns washing the dishes while the other changes into our school uniforms.

I put on my jacket and shoes as I walked out of the bedroom. Ochaco had finished washing the dishes and was now straightening Eri's uniform.