~ Chapter 19 ~

~ Time skip to Family Day!!! ~

~ Midoriya POV ~

I woke up and yawned, sitting up. I need to start setting up for family day today.

I looked to my left and saw Ochaco sleeping peacefully. I blushed for a bit and thought, I wonder what she and Eri did yesterday? They arrived here at the house before me yesterday.

I got up and got ready for the day. After all that I walked out of the bedroom and opened the cardboard box with all the decorations, I made yesterday. I looked through the box and started setting up the decorations.

Just a banner, some card that I already wrote for everyone and some spare construction paper for Ochaco and Eri else to make a card if they want too.

As soon as I started hanging up the decorations I heard Eri giggle. What is this Princess up to now?

~ Ochaco POV ~

I woke up and yawned, rubbing my eyes awake.

Where's Deku?

I quickly got out of bed and got ready for the day.

Today is Family's Day. Hopefully, I can make the food correctly.

I made my way towards the door, still drowsy, and excited the bedroom.

"O-O-OCHACO?!?!?", I heard.

I looked up to see a flustered Deku staring at me.

"Um, yeah?", I answered.

I watched as he blushed harder and I realized that Eri was behind him softly saying, "Go Daddy Go!!"

Go do what?

"Izuku are you okay?", I said with a slight blush. Saying his name is still too embarrassing.

"Y-Y-Yeah!"

Suddenly Eri looked at both of up and pouted, "Daddy just kiss Mommy already!!!"

We both flushed red. What is HAPPENING???

I stood silent and watching as Izuku stuttered through his words, "N-Not r-right now Eri."

Eri looked sad but then grinned, " 'Not right now' ", she repeated, "So later!!! You can't take back your word!!!", she said and skipped off to her room.

LATER???

"O-Ochaco, sorry a-about that", he said before taking a breath, "Apparently All-Might is joining us for Family Day too..."

...WHAT? It's bad enough that I have to cook dinner for Izuku's family, but now I also have to cook for the #1 Hero!?!?!

"Oh! Of course!", I said and shield awkwardly. I quickly looked around and noticed paper chains hanging on the walls.

(Author's Note: Do you guys know what I am talking about? Do you know those paper chain wall decoration things??? No....okay back to the story then)

"Deku, did you make these yourself?", I asked with surprise. He must have made this yesterday while Eri and I were grocery shopping.

"Yes, and No, I had some help from our classmates. They were planning to come over to the house toward the end of the day, is that okay?"

"Of course!!!"

"Okay..."

This is so awkward...  Should I start some small talk again or???

"Ochaco"