~ Chapter 20 ~

~ Midoriya POV ~

I'm dead aren't I....

Time seemed to slow down as I saw Ochaco's parents starting at me with judgment. Their heavy glares seemed to suffocate me and I began moving my hand away from Ochaco.

Just pretend like nothing happened

As soon as my hand was almost free I felt Ochaco grab it once again and held on tightly. I frantically turned to look at her as I tried to communicate with my eyes, Are you trying to kill me!?!, but she just smiled at me and turned back to her parents.

"Mom, Dad, this is Midoriya Izuku and well", I watched as she blushed.

Usually I would have found this endearing but by blushing in front of her parents I felt like she was adding more death wishes to be bestowed upon me. Okay fine, let me just sign my death certificate already please.

"He's my b-b-boyfriend", she said softly and then she quickly hugged my arm and smiled again.

I am dead, I am dead, I AM SUPER DEAD.

I turned towards her parents expecting to see a concerned mother and a furious father. However instead I saw two loving parents and a father that seemed to be a little sad.

I...I'M NOT DEAD???? I can live!!! Yes!!!

"Mommy! Daddy!", I heard from behind me.

Eri came running up to us and she smiled jumping up a down. Ochaco smiled back and picked up Eri in her arms.

Wait...her parents don't know about Eri so...

I turned back to her parents and saw shock written all over their faces.

"Honey... Our daughter....has a daughter...", her father said slowly.

"I HAVE A GRANDCHILD!!!AND MY SWEET LITTLE BABY HAS A BOYFRIEND!!"

Suddenly she came running up to me and hugged me.

"Mrs. Uraraka?", I said.

"Oh sorry!", she responded and she stopped hugging me. "I'm just so glad to know that my Ochaco has a boyfriend!!!"

Ochaco pouted and blushed, "Mom!!!"

Eri stared at the Mrs. Uraraka and waved at her saying, "What's a b...buh...boyfriend?"

FINALLY SOMETHING THAT MINA HASN'T TOLD HER!!!

"Nothing!", I quickly said and sighed, " Would you two like to come in the house.

I saw as Mrs. Uraraka walked in with Ochaco and Eri and started chatting with one another. Meanwhile Mr. Uraraka seemed to still be processing what just happened but luckily enough All Might arrived just on time.

Good I don't have to strike up an awkward conversion by myself.

Soon after the Pussy Cats came and dropped off Kota, making sure that he had all the stuff he would need to be educated and to live here. After we all went into the house and all the girls shoved us boys into the living room saying that they needed privacy. Eri and Kota however went into Eri's room to play with her toys.

Um okay weird...

"Midoriya-shonen"

"Yes All-Might?"

"We need to take about, your relationship with Ochaco".

I flushed red and frantically waved my hands, "wHat!?! There's nothing to talk about!!" Why did my voice have to crack!?!