~ Chapter 16 ~

~ Midoriya POV ~

"Deku, Deku wake up"

I felt a gentle touch shake me awake as my eyes adjusted to the light of the morning.

"Uraraka?", I said with a yawn while rubbing my eyes.

My eyes started to focus and I saw Uraraka already dressed for the day. Her hair was still somewhat messy and her face bore a tone of red.

"Daddy!!", I heard to my left and saw Eri with a big smile on her face.

"Good Morning Eri", I said and sat up from the bed.

"We've got to get ready, Deku! After all, we need to start thinking of a plan!!!"

A plan?

"Um, what plan? And for what?"

Ura-Ochaco? smiled, "Well we still have to go to school Deku! Today is Sunday and we need to be able to figure out where Eri will be during class time. And..."

She paused and she started to scratch the back of her head as she looked away. With a blush, Ochaco mumbled something under her breath that started with, "our da-"

"But I wanna be there!!!", Eri looked both happy and sad at whatever Ochaco said which made me more curious.

What did she say? Also more importantly was yesterday a dream? No that can't be, after all, you can't sleep for a whole day right??....RIGHT!?!?!?

"Um, right!", I said sort of out of it.

"I'm going to make breakfast so why don't you take a shower in the meantime Izuku!"

After saying that she blushed and walked out of the room.

???

Eri sighed and looked at me, "Mama is being shy right now, why?"

"I honestly don't know Eri"

"Hey, Papa?"

"Yes?"

"You love Mama right?"

I flushed red and chuckled a little, "Yes Eri, I love her"

Eri smiled and walked towards the door. Before leaving she grinned at me and started to giggle.

"Then kiss her!!!", she said and then rushed out closing the door behind her.

I blushed even more and got up from the bed.

Kiss her huh?

I shook my head and sighed.

I could never do that! I nearly fainted when she kissed me on the cheek!!!

I touched my lips with my hand and smiled faintly.

I want to kiss her though

~ Ochaco POV ~

"I'm going to make breakfast so why don't you take a shower in the meantime Izuku!", I said and blushed immediately.

I then turned after and walked out of the room before he would notice. My face turned red and I sank to the floor.

Why is it so difficult to say his first name!!! Just say Izuku!!!

I blushed again and sighed.

I am even blushing about thinking of saying his name. Ugh!!!!

"Anyways start making breakfast Ochaco! Breakfast!", I told my self as I walked to the kitchen.