~ Chapter 2 ~

After a while, the two walked into the dorms and Midoriya was ready to introduce Eri to everyone. Of course, everyone in Class 1-A was informed about what Eri had went through so as soon as they saw Eri you could see the excitement plastered on their faces to try and make her happy. Mina was the first one to attempt this task and ran up to Eri.

"Hi, my name is Mina!!! You are so cute!!!!!!!!!"

Eri hid behind Deku and peeked out a little bit.

"Mina I think you scared Eri"

"I am just trying to be nice Kirishima!"

"There is a difference between giving a warm welcome and making people feel insecure". Bakugo interjected and they proceeded to walk out of the room.

"Hey, where are you going Bakugo?"

"None of your damn business Shitty Hair!", Bakugo scoffed and paused, "I am leaving cause with a child here I won't be able to curse."

"Wow Bakugo is actually making an effort kero"

"SHUT UP YOU-"

"A child is present Bakugo. Please refrain from any vulgar language", Iida stated with his usually robotic movements.

"tsk", Bakugo turned and left walking away like an angry pomeranian. 

*credit to original artist*

"Wait, Bakugo", Kirishima yelled after him. 

"Pff-" is it just me or does Bakugo look like an angry pomeranian?"

"Kaminari, you idiot you are dead now", Jiro said as she pointed at Bakugo who was now pissed off at what Kaminari had said.

"Oi Phone Charger", Bakugo said as he turned with explosions in his hand".

"PHONE CHARGER Pffff-!!!"

With all this chaos with Jiro and Mina laughing, Kaminari getting chased by Bakugo, Kirishima trying to calm down Bakugo. Iida attempting to calm down the class it seemed to Midoriyha that this introduction was the worst. 

"Sorry, Eri this is not how I wanted it to turn out", he turned just to be faced with Eri smiling with joy. "Eri?"

Eri turned to Midoriya and started laughing, "Deku!!! Your friends are so funny".

Midoriya sighed in relief and smiled, "they really are fun to be around with".

At this time everyone was looking at the two and laughed along with them. 

~ Eri POV ~ { I know random sorry (>_<) }

As I looked around everyone seemed to be having fun. Is this what childhood is like?  After a while of laughing, I got hungry, after all it was still the morning and I didn't eat before I got dismissed from the hospital. I tugged on Deku's jacket and he looked at me.

"Do you had apples?"

"Your hungry"

"Yeah", I said nervously.

"Yeah we have apples" 

"YAY!!!"

We both walked over to the kitchen. Deku gave me a bucket of apples to choose from while he was looking for the apple slicer.

"Here"

I looked behind me and saw a pretty girl giving Deku the apple slicer.

"Tokoyami put it is the wrong place last time he was using the apple slicer", she then gave a wide smile.

She seems really nice.

"T-T-Thanks Ura-Uraraka!"

"No problem", she said as she walked off

I watched as Deku stuttered nervously. Amazing, I want to be friends with her!! Quickly I picked, what looked like the juiciest apple out of the bunch and showed Deku.

"I picked my apple Deku!!!"

~ Izuku's POV ~

I turned to see Eri with an apple in hand, smiling. 

"Good job Eri!", I smiled and cut up the apple. I kneeled down and picked her up, Eri then proceeded to give feed me an apple slice.

"Eat!", Eri giggled and she jumped down. I finished eating the apple and smiled at Eri I turned to the rest of my classmates  After that, the guys, (other then Iida and Todoroki), went to the lounge to play video games and the girls went to chat on the couches. I watched as Ert let go of my hand and started walking over to where the girls were, carefully approaching them.

Todoroki walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder and looked me straight in the eye, "You'll be a good dad Midoriya"

I immediately flushed red, "W-What is that supposed to mean!?!" Shoot I am blushing aren't I?!?!?

"Midoriya you must keep in mind the things Eri needs to be able to grow up properly if you take on this title!" Iida stated while moving his hands in robotic movements.

"Iida! Not you too!!!" I blushed even more and began to stutter, "I-I d-don't think I-I am ready for that responsibility yet. I am barely in high school, I can't take care of a child yet. I really don't think I am the best...person...to-

My thoughts stopped for a second. During the conversation, I watched Eri from behind Iida and Todoroki. Eri looked around the room and started heading towards the girls. My heart skipped as I saw Uraraka and Eri chatting, both of them together smiling and laughing together. The other girls noticed Eri and began chatting with her as well. However, the thing that caught my eye was that Eri, still hesitating to meet new people, as so calm near Uraraka. She hid behind Uraraka, who simply spoke to Eri, and little by little Eri opened up to the others and began to chat with the other girls as well. I think I found my partner, I smiled.

______________________________________________________________________(911 words)

Sorry that this is a short sucky chapter but I just wanted to get the intro out so that I could do POV parts now! Also I will let the voting for Kirishima or Kiribaku up until either the 4 or 5 chapter... Also warning again my grammar sucks (>_<)!!!