~ Chapter 15 ~

~ Midoriya POV ~

As Ura-Ochaco and I watched the movie I looked around and saw the rest of my classmates build up the courage to talk to their crushes. After the movie we played some board games and binge-watched a tv series.

Since it was almost time for everyone to go to sleep and Eric to come back front he Amusement part, Ochaco and I said our goodbyes and walked outside of the dorms to wait. But still...

Ochaco just asked me on a DATE. I have so many questions to ask. Why? Where? WHEN?

I shifted while I played with my hands nervously. WHAT ARE MY PALMS SO SWEATY???

"Deku?"

"Yes!" You responded to quickly Midoriya

Ochaco smiled at me and slowly took my hand in hers. She then blushed and looked at me

"You very c-cute Deku... Y-y-you're always so nervous all the t-time. Why is that?"

... CUTE!?!?

I blushed and my heart started beating quickly. She's gonna make me pass out... I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers together while taking a deep breath.

"Well I, because I-"

Before I was able to finished my sentence I heard a sweet voice from my right.

"MOMMY!!! DADDY!!!", Eri said as she spirited towards us with a teddy bear in her arms.

Ochaco immediately waved at Eri with her left hand and smiled.

"Eri! How the amusement park?"

"It was great Momma!!! We went on SO MANY rides and ate SO MANY apple treats!!! OH AND!", Eri jumped up and down hold up the teddy bear that was half her height, "LOOK WHAT KOTA WON ME!!!"

"Kota?" I asked and looked behind Eri to see Kota with a red face and looking at me happily.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Deku! Togata had the brilliant idea to invite Kota to the amusement park as well! Also look!!!", Ochaco pointed to Kota's shoes, " Their red like yours!!!"

Looks like someone doesn't hate all heroes.

I giggled and Kota just looked away still blsuhing.

"Daddy!", I turned to look at Eri smile, "Kota used his quirk to get me this teddy bear! Can we invite Kota over to our house one day!!! Please!!!"

"Of course we can!", I said while stealing a glance at Togata who looked amused and was holding a box of something.

"What's in the box?"

Togata smiled and said with enthusiasm, "Only some apple treats for you guys and Eri"

At this Eri turned and pouted, "THAT'S WHAT WAS IN THERE!?!"

Ochaco and I looked at each other knowing that we would have to hide and treats from Eri or she would eat them all. We both laughed and Ochaco took the box from Togata's hands. At least Eri is becoming more comfortable through all this.

"Well I got to go and take Kota back to his house! See you later Midoriya, Uraraka, and", Togata pushed Kota in front of Eri.

I watched as Kota mumbled, "Princess Eri..."

Eri then hugged him and smiled, "See you soon Prince Kota!!!"

We all said our goodbyes and started walking to the house as I held Eri in my arms and she talked about all the fun she had. As we walked in I put Eri down and Ochaco quickly put away the treats