~ Chapter 25 ~

~ Ochaco's POV ~

"Mommy wake up!!!"

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I saw Eri standing beside me with a big smile.

"Auntie Mina says that we have to put our plan in action!"

"What plan", I asked as I got up and rubbed my eyes open.

"The plan to get Jiro to confess! Auntie Mina says that she is the only one that hasn't said anything about her relationship with Kaminari!"

I sighed, got up, and walked out with my pajamas. I walked out to see all the girls already dressed for the day, even Mina surprisingly.

"I'm not confessing!!!"

"Jiro c'mon, we all have had some progress, except for Tsu, which reminds me we have to get her to confess too!!!", Mina said das she jumped up at down with a grin on her face.

"Um...", I paused, "I'm going to make breakfast", I said and sneaked away into the kitchen.

Eri followed me and she helped me make breakfast while Mina was interacting with Jiro.

"Ochaco-chan"

I turned, "Oh good morning Tsu!!!", I said and smiled as I was putting the pancakes on plates for everyone.

She looked tired and was still in her PJs like Eri and me.

We all are breakfast after that, despite Mina's protests (she still wanted to investigate Jiro).

"Okay guys we have to meet up with the boys, I think we have free time after that since we just need to make sure everyone is here! After that we get to cook together and then there is more free time", Yaoyorozu said.

"Wait...how are we suppose to know when our free time is up?"

"Thanks for reminding me about that Jiro! Um, Iida and I will be telling you guys since we are the Class representative, we also have the class group chat so we can use that too!"

We all nodded and everyone went to get their wear gear on.

Eri smiled at me, "Mommy! Let's go see Daddy!!!"

"Okay but", I put on her beanie and hand her, her gloves, "You have to want first"

She nodded back, pouted, and then all of a sudden smiled brightly.

"Mommy, I'll go with Auntie Mina, so you and Daddy can be alone!"

I paused and blushed a little, "Eri I don't think-"

"Okay bye Mommy!!!", she said and sprinted off towards Mina.

I watched as Eri told Mina something and she responded by giving her high five. Mina then looked at me and grinned.

MINA!?!?!

I sighed and started putting on my boot, gloves, and beanie.

"Ochaco-chan?"

I jumped up and turned to see who touched my shoulder, "Tsu?"

"Can we talk kero?", she asked softly.

"Sure!", I got up and walked out with her, "So what did you want to talk about?"

"How do you...how do you confess to someone?"

I blushed furiously and waved my hands around, "I don't think I am the right person to ask about this!!!"

Tsu smiled at me, "You have Midoriya, Ochaco...", she said calmly, " I don't want Tokoyami to think that I only like him like a friend kero"