~ Chapter 13 ~

*credit to the artist whomever they might be: thank you for drawing this with all my favorite ships!!!*

~ Midoriya POV ~

Todoroki and I quickly made our way to Kirishima's room and opened the door.

...

WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!?!

Kacchan was yelling while Kirishima was holding him back. On the other side Kaminari, Sero, Tokoyami, Sato, and Ojiro were tying up Mineta and trying to get him out of the room.

"Bakugo calm down!"

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR! SOMEONE NEED TO TEACH THIS PERVERT A LESSON", he yelled while mini-explosions occurred in his hands.

Quickly the Kaminari and Ojiro rushed out of the room carrying a cacoon wrapped in tape, probably Mineta.

After a couple of minutes Kirishima got Bakugo to calm down and Koda brought out some sweets for us to eat. Everyone sighed as they grabbed for a cookie, cupcake, or brownie.

"Um, Hi guy!", I said still processing what just happened.  What was so important that I had to be here?

"Midoriya!", Kirishima said and walked over to me putting his arm around my shoulder.

Todoroki sat down next to Tokoyami, who was eating a mini apple pie.

"Where is Iida?", I said looking around the room.

As soon as I said that Kaminari, Ojiro, and Iida came into the room.

"Ojiro and I", Kaminari said while walking to sit back down, "locked Mineta in his room".

Everyone sat down except for Iida who seemed ready for some sort of top-secret mission.

"Where did you go Iida?", Kirishima asked.

"Well I was informed that this was a very important meeting so I brought a notebook and a pen to take notes", he said while straightening his glasses.

SMART! I should have brought my notebook too!

"Um...", Kaminari said, "I don't think it is that kind of meeting?"

Kirishima smiled while standing up, "Today we are going to talk about relationships because if I am being honest you guys need help"

I flushed pink remembering what I almost did this morning. Right I need to tell them this...

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I HERE THEN!?!"

"Well we need someone to tell the cold hard truth don't we?"

"I WILL HURT YOU, YOU PHONE CHARGER!"

Kirishima chuckled, "Actually you're right Kaminari!"

Bakugo slumped down and grabbed cookie saying, "Tch, don't expect me to say anything".

"Anyways I will just list the people who need help"

WAIT KIRISHIMA DON'T DO THAT!!!

"Okay so the people are Todoroki with Momo, Ojiro with Hagakure, Tokoyami with Asui, Kaminari with Jiro, Midoriya with Ochaco, and surprisingly Iida with Hatsume"

Every one of us blushed, whether is be faintly or just a tomato, except for those who were excluded from the list and Iida who was too busy writing down the information. Wait, he could be blushing behind the notebook? Maybe? But when has he talked to Hatsume?

"Anyways", Kirishima continued looking over at Todoroki, "this one is the first who need help"

Todoroki sighed and nodded in agreement.