~ Chapter 29 ~

~Ochaco POV ~

"It's about time you get married!", Mina said grinning from ear to ear.

Jiro looked lightly embarrassed and just nodded, "yeah Kaminari and I finally proposes to one another...both of us wanted to ask each other for a really long time apparently.."

"Awww", all the girls responded and so did I.

"I still remember when Kirishima asked me to marry him"

"Wait I thought you asked him?", Toru said sounding a little confused.

Mina smiled, "Well yeah I did but then he got a little annoyed since he wanted to propose to me 'like a man' and so he ended up proposing to me the next day after I proposed to him"

"That's a little confusing kero"

Mina nodded and turned back to Jiro, "So how did Kaminari propose!?!"

Jiro bit her lip and her ear jacks started fidgeting with one another, "ummm well... uhhh", she took a deep breath, "Actually Kaminari and I where sort of fighting and I asked him 'if you never planned on spending your life with me then why would you ask me to be your girlfriend' and so he shouted back ' Never planned on spending my life with you?!? Jiro I want to spend my life with you!!! Why do you think I was going to ask you to marry me?!?'...", Jiro stopped there as the rest of us looked in shock, minus Yaoyarozu.

"Honestly that seems like something that would definitely happen", Yaoyarozu said as she drank her tea.

"Yeah well it worked out for the best didn't it!", Jiro said smiling again as she turned to look at me, "At least it isn't as corny as the time when Midoriya proposed to you"

I blushed hard and shook my head, "We where young adults okay!!!", I stated back but everyone just keep staring at me, "you want to hear the story don't you?", I asked hesitantly and they all nodded. I took a deep breath and began.

~Flashback to 20 year old Ochaco-

I got back home pretty late after my hero internship that I had after my classes. I quietly walked I got the apartment and looked around for a bit as I put my stuff away.

Izu must be at his hero work still.

I smiled and brought the groceries that I bought into the kitchen as I placed the objects in the fridge. Without a second to waste I started cooking.

Eri should be back in a while after her "hang out" with Kota.

After a while the door opened, Eri smiling at me and started to run up as she placed her backpack down.

"Mommy", she said as she looked at the pot curiously, "What are you cooking"

"Rice", I stated back, lowering the temperature on the stove I turned around and washed my hands and then hugged Eri.

"Are we having Pork Cullet again?", she asked.

I nodded back giggling a little, "Yup! You know how you father absolutely loves it"

Eri looked at me and smirked, "But not as much as he loves Momma!"

I rolled my eyes and blushed slightly, "Or you Eri!", I kissed the top of her forehead, "why don't you do your homework while I finishing cooking"

Eri nodded and we both went back to our normal routine. I finished the cooking and just as I finished setting up the meal on the dinning table the door opened.

"Papa!!!", I heard Eri shout as she abandoned her homework on the table and ran to the sound of a chuckle.

"Hi sweetie", Izu said and I hear him footsteps coming closer and closer. I looked up as my heart beat as I saw him staring at me, "Hi Ochaco", he stated.